PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flowers was a bum and system pass rusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
He was on the best team in football for 4 years and led us on 0 game winning drives. I mean, c'mon!

Plus what kind of name is Flowers. We need a pass rusher with a more manly name!

Isn't that the truth?

We should grab that punter the Bucs released and coach him up, then trade with Houston for a linebacker...and let ANGER and MERCILESS anchor our defensive line!

He was on the best team in football for 4 years and led us on 0 game winning drives. I mean, c'mon!

Right and believes he should be paid more than Odell Beckham. (He sucks too but it’s beside the point)

Not to mention he chased slow quarterbacks all year who couldn’t even get out of their own way

Candyass player in a weak ass division. Wait til he has to go up against the iron in the...(bwahahahahahaha, sorry I couldn't even finish typing that with a straight face)..NFCN

Candyass player in a weak ass division. Wait til he has to go up against the iron in the...(bwahahahahahaha, sorry I couldn't even finish typing that with a straight face)..NFCN

Actually, he’s playing on a team now that will not now or ever win a ring

Not gonna happen

Now we’re talking. I’m sure he’s guilty of several crimes. Might take tears to look into it

That he's going to play for one of the most corrupt cities in America is no mere coincidence.

That he's going to play for one of the most corrupt cities in America is no coincidence.
Anyone who has seen Robocop would agree

Another southern wimp who hates the cold and wants to play indoors as much as possible.

That he's going to play for one of the most corrupt cities in America is no coincidence.

Don’t short sell it. Detroit is the most corrupt city besides Los Angeles that comes to mind.

You could take a three mile walk on champagne street and be ever seen again and flowers is willing to fly them colors

Last edited:
His technique was so bad he sacked the Quarterback less then 1% of the total snaps he was on the field this season.

Plus Trey was getting old, in 4 years he will be 30.

Plus hes anti-Thanksgiving. Has an issue with the mistreatment of corn.

Guy could not run block to save his life! what good was he, huh? Nada Good... go to detroit... bet he sends his kids to Cranmore

Glad he’s gone. Rivers time.

Let's see how he likes it when he doesn't have Butler, Guy and Clayborn to make him look good.

Flowers blows, freelances way too much

Just because Marquis Flowers joined the Lions after leaving the Patriots doesn't mean you have to do it too, Trey. Have an original thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes