PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Flashback to last time Pats played in New Orleans" & Strangely Similar Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2009 Pats have no bearing on how the 2017 Pats will play in NO. None. Both teams are almost completely different and in different situations than where they are now.

Just another article designed to get clicks based off of some chicken little Pats fans.

The 2009 Pats have no bearing on how the 2017 Pats will play in NO. None. Both teams are almost completely different and in different situations than where they are now.

Just another article designed to get clicks based off of some chicken little Pats fans.
"chicken little" is a banned term

Honestly I would be more concerned about how the defense played last week against KC than how they played against NO 8 years ago. Especially considering they played worse against KC, and KC had Alex Smith instead of Drew Brees.

Where does it say it was from 8 seasons ago?

Really?

Cox literally said the last time they played in New Orleans, it was a game to forget.

Then his next tweet stated Belichick was mic'd up for "this game," in replying to that previous tweet. Where did it suddenly jump to "last game" instead of "this game" for you?

In addition, the context of the conversation was about playing on the road. Remember how Thursday was the *home opener*?

Finally, as I mentioned -- it's an explicit conversation shown in the Football Life documentary of Belichick, and is one of the most commonly talked about stories here of the 2009 season.

Chicken Little lmfao.. I missed read a tweet..

It doesn't, but true Pats fans remember this game like it was yesterday. The 2009 squad AKA The most heartless team in the TB-BB era.

Ohh a true pats fan lmfao...sorry if I don't have a great memory like yourself. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST