PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fitzy Meets Robert Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like! Like! Like! (Take that Steve DeOssie!)

What could be cooler than that?

Can't wait til Fitzy hits the scene across the pond. Hope he runs into some Irish hooligans.:eat2:

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Kraft.

Only fitzy could fit in a joke about han solo & jolie in a speech about the Pats.

Awesome.

Fitzy is the man... how cool is that??

I think Kraft was already well aware of who Fitzy was. Kraft probably also knows his real name.

I think Kraft was already well aware of who Fitzy was. Kraft probably also knows his real name.

I was under the impression that Kraft was like, who is this guy?

Wouldn't it be awesome to see Fitzy doing color-commentary in the booth for a couple of Pats games?

Wouldn't it be awesome to see Fitzy doing color-commentary in the booth for a couple of Pats games?

There would have to be a disclaimer in the beginning of the game preparing the audience for numerous BEEPS during the commentary and at some points nothing but BEEPS to block out all the F Bombs.....

I would pay to see it live!

I was under the impression that Kraft was like, who is this guy?

I got the exact opposite impression. I think he was like, "How the hell am I going to respond when he burps?"

Nick Stevens.

And he's a freaking comedic geniius!!!!

He's still a fan, yes.

I got to meet Fitzy on numerous occasions and the guy is a true legend. Had tge pleasure of handing him his Pre game party tickets, we had him at our tailgate and e wound up buyin a spare ticket to sit with the UKPatriots!

We had a blast with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back