PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Fit-based" mock from PFW: Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus, Notre Dame FS Harrison Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: "Fit-based" mock from PFW: Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus, Notre Dame FS Harrison Smith

I don't think I would want to "reach" (as this piece states) for Harrison Smith when I have two second round picks.

But then again Smith might be worth the risk.

re: "Fit-based" mock from PFW: Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus, Notre Dame FS Harrison Smith

I think if Smith was indeed the Pats choice, most likely they'd want to do a small trade down into the mid 30's and pick up Smith AND a 2 or 3 next year.

No thanks to either.

As for Mercilus, refer to OfftheGrid's comments on the prospect.

As for Smith, severely overrated.

Better value for safety at #93 with either Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State or Brandon Taylor, LSU.

Nawrocki focuses on "Fit Based" ~ his attempt to pretend to be original when he's just saying "Need"?? :confused: ~ and comes up with THAT??? :rolleyes:

FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back