PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fire up the DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Saturday finds a ton of Patriot's related material on NFL Network, according to their website.

2:00--Game of the Week; Super Bowl 38
3:00--Game of the Week; Super Bowl 39
4:00--NFL Films Presents; Patriot Games
5:00--Game of the Week; Pats-Bears, week 12, 2006
5:30--Film Session; 2001 Season
6:00--Film Session; 2003 Season
6:30--Film Session; 2004 Season

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0331

Sweet......thanks!

Damn, I live in NYC and have Optimum cable. and don't have the NFL Network, I would even pay extra, so frustrating !!! I wonder if there is anything in NYC that has the NFL Network. I don't think we have Comcast (Is that the only system that carries the NFL Network ?).

I don't have NFL network because I'm too cheap to pay for it.
No Scottish jokes, please.

i was only back in time for the last one

NFL Films Presents; Patriot Games was great though just makes me wish for a more comprehensive history of my favorite team. Hopefully a great DVD collection like the 49ers, Cowboys and so forth have.

NFL Films Presents; Patriot Games was great though just makes me wish for a more comprehensive history of my favorite team. Hopefully a great DVD collection like the 49ers, Cowboys and so forth have.

I think we are a few years away from that but I do think there is plenty to put into a comprehensive history dvd of the Pats. They were very competitive in the mid-late 70's and have played in a Super Bowl in each of the last three decades.

There have been a litany of quirky incidents with this team that could fill a number of segments, anyway. Add to that the five super bowl teams (and counting), and the number of great players to have donned a Pats' uniform and I think you will have a great DVD. The "problem", from NFL Films' perspective, is our dynasty is likely not over yet. I'd rather have a DVD created when the unfortunate day comes that Brady, Belichick, et al are no longer with the organization. It would serve as a reminder of the golden era of Patriots football.

I wish I would have known that before now. I missed all of it because I was at work. Is all this **** going to re-air anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back