PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Final Straw for Daniel Snyder

The "final straw" for Snyder will come when he snorts a line of fentanyl instead of the coke he thinks he's doing...

Yeah, Snyder's history and general approach to life would lead to a "guilty until proven innocent" attitude from most of us in the DC region. He is an @hole even among NFL owners. Takes it to another level, beyond "entitled" to "evil bully."

I'm at a loss as to why the NFL has been protecting Snyder when the sexual harassment lawsuit seemed like a good reason to show him the door, Jerry Richardson-style. Snyder's not a legacy owner, like the Rooneys, Hunts, or Maras. His team is not well run or successful. He's not regarded, informally, as a leader or influencer among the owners, like Jerry Jones and I don't believe he's on any of the high profile or influential committees, like Competition or Compensation. If Washington changed owners, who would really notice?

I'm at a loss as to why the NFL has been protecting Snyder when the sexual harassment lawsuit seemed like a good reason to show him the door, Jerry Richardson-style. Snyder's not a legacy owner, like the Rooneys, Hunts, or Maras. His team is not well run or successful. He's not regarded, informally, as a leader or influencer among the owners, like Jerry Jones and I don't believe he's on any of the high profile or influential committees, like Competition or Compensation. If Washington changed owners, who would really notice?
Idiot, meddling owners are very important for well-run teams such as the Patriots. We need knuckleheads to make bad draft picks and trade away good players. When a filthy-rich jerk with a huge ego buys a team, they naturally want to play with their new toy and make the personnel decisions; let them. We need that, especially if they draft in front of us.

Very simple.

He has threatened to take everyone down with him if he is kicked out.

He's made that threat a few times.

I’d love to see that actually.

I have neither the time nor inclination to dig that up. It's out there buried in one of the many tweets that came after the scandal broke.

Last edited:
I have neither the time nor inclination to dig that up. It's out there buried in one of the many tweets that came after the scandal broke.
Oh sorry, I thought it was clear that I meant I’d love to see Snyder take down all the NFL bigwigs with him.

Reactions: PP2

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back