PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Final Score - NE vs Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright man, this is getting a little repetitive, and I'm not sensing a lot of respect from you (surprise :)), so this'll be it from me.

Bronco Freak said:
Please, Cadillac is so inconsistent, Fred Taylor is always hurt, and they were down and abandoned the running game to take advantage of that garbage secondary of the pats, and Curtis Martin...that is why they are trading up to get Reggie Bush.

Saying Cadillac's inconsistent might be true, but it's also a cop-out, just a way to make something other than our D the cause of the success. The rushes Taylor DID try last week were horribly unsuccessful, but again, blame it on him being 'always hurt', even though he wasn't. And Curtis Martin... pretty tough to be stellar one year and then complete garbage the next... it's not his fault his team sucks.

Shanny has beaten Billichick (sp) everytime. Ok, Billichick got over vs our 3RD STRING QB, that was THRIRD string QB, and dumbass Deltha Oneal. Everyother time, Shanny beats him.

Guess what? PLAYER SUBSTITUTIONS ARE A COACH'S DECISION. Now PLEASE remember that!

bwaa haa haaa. If they put 6 in the Box, and run a 3-3 5, your team will give up 300 yards rushing, just like Shanny did the Jags in 96. Your a fool for saying that, but I digress. Let me break it down for you.

Right. We're gonna go from the best run defence in the league since our guys have been healthy, to 300 yards.

You have to have BALANCE, that is why we have only one losing season since Shanny took over, and that was an injury plagued year after the G.O.A.T. retired.

I like how you're lecturing a team that was one of the most successful of all time about how to win. By the way, this year is an injury plagued year for New England! Nobody notices because of one man: guess who :)

Who else can say that? No one.

We can.

Back to the point, we will run, and set up the play action, which will work like it has vs every team since Shanny came to town.

Already dealt with this last post.

Your only hope is if Brady throws for 400 yards and a meteorite hits Jack Plummers Hummer on the way to Invesco, that's the only way Billichick has beaten us.

I'm not gonna lie to you, both of those would make me pretty happy. Though I think it's more likely Jake's hair gets in his eyes and he goes off the freeway... it's JAKE, by the way.

Yeah...you ran right over the rebuilding Dolfins earlier in the year...oh wait

Tatum Bell and Anderson combined for a wopping 53 yards!!!

"Ayup! by cracky...yer durn tootin'..ayup ayup...we done run right down dem thar varmints throats we did ..ayup...ayup"

Rocky Mountain oysters and LSD...it's a Denver thang!

"And Curtis Martin... pretty tough to be stellar one year and then complete garbage the next... it's not his fault his team sucks."

See, even you admit it, the Jets running game is nil. Caddy is inconsistent, and the Jags ran the ball out of the shotgun like they were Texas or something. I am not impressed.

"Guess what? PLAYER SUBSTITUTIONS ARE A COACH'S DECISION. Now PLEASE remember that!"

Fool, our #1 qb was hurt, our #2 had broken finger. Not a coach's decision, and that win was a fluke because of it.

"Right. We're gonna go from the best run defence in the league since our guys have been healthy, to 300 yards."

I'm saying, if they put 6 in the box, then yes, they will give up 300 yards rushing, that is not a reach, that is why most teams play a 3-4 defense, or a 4-3 defense, see that adds up to 7, ie SEVEN players to tackle the running back. Have you ever watched an NFL game or do you just get drunk and make lame excuses?

That was funny that I called Jake, Jack though!!

lol

BRONCOS RULE

2 TEs strongside, watch for it!!!! WOOOOO

Its on when you see that!!

And to be completely honest, we've run over absolutely everybody this year

and to be completely honest, you belong in a rubber room

"53 yards!!!! We run on everybody!!!"

Idiot

Joker said:
"53 yards!!!! We run on everybody!!!"

Idiot

Uhhhh, if you can discount the whole first half of the season... Denver can forget the 1rst game of the year.

umm !!

(Trust me, he looks nothing like the chick in his avatar>> Tshirt die nasty )
datz not an avatar n am not a he..u moron !
back to topic...well i think Donkz r pretty gud...n tht stupid home field advt..so this gonna be a close game..it will b kool if we beat em as no 28/20.. :D as we did last yr to Buffalo Bills !! NEAT.. ritee ??

Where do I discount anything?

Find the post...oh wait

it doesn't exist...just like your supposed "total dominance!!!! Gaa gaa goo goo!!!" theory.

Another idiot

All you patsies keep crying about how the first game doesn't matter etc...

Babies...

Just admit the best team won, and will again Saturday Night. I am gonna haunt this place for weeks.
28919415221.gif

we're not crying about the first game....YOU played it with a FULLY HEALTHY running attack and YOUR TEAM'S TOP TWO runners gained 53 yards

YOU said "total dominance!!! Gaa Gaa!!!!all year!!! Goo Goo!!!"...you are an IDIOT

sorry about exposing you as a moron

well, not really...it's good the world knows who the morons are

Joker said:
we're not crying about the first game....YOU played it with a FULLY HEALTHY running attack and YOUR TEAM'S TOP TWO runners gained 53 yards

YOU said "total dominance!!! Gaa Gaa!!!!all year!!! Goo Goo!!!"...you are an IDIOT

Joker is that you? Are you the same one thats in Jetinsiders? Just wondering, thats all..... ;)

Joker said:

"total dominance!!! Gaa Gaa!!!!all year!!! Goo Goo!!!"...you are an IDIOT
forgivee jokerr....HAVIN A TUFF DAY..poor thing lost hiz Pacifier!

DeSi_PatzGal said:
forgivee jokerr....HAVIN A TUFF DAY..poor thing lost hiz Pacifier!

Have you been studying hooked on phonics or something?

Broncs BARELY won the last game. We were missing ALL OF OUR PLAYERS BESIDES BRADY. We still have Brady and the first team is gonna show up! Who was the Broncs missing when they BARELY won in week 7?

it's me Seahawk/Pats grrrl....

glad you found this home for Patriots fans

Joker said:
it's me Seahawk/Pats grrrl....

glad you found this home for Patriots fans

I've been a member here, but been to my Hawks and NFLfans alot lately.....Its been hectic getting all these newbies that start saying they are now Hawk fans..I guess they are coming out of the wood work or they have been hiding for a real long time...LOL :p

Too bad you were not at the last MNF game at the meadowlands....I met up with Soothsayer,Limolady,and the others from 16h for a great time that night....They really went out of there way to welcome all of us Pats there....They are a bunch of good people, even though they are JETS!!! LOL

Last edited:
I go to the Meadowlands every year to see the Jets/Dolphins....my Jet friends think I'm a Dolphin curse so they pay my way every year...I didn't go this year and the Jets lost...so they made me go down there for the Raiders game...and the Jets won

wistahpatsfan said:
Broncs BARELY won the last game. We were missing ALL OF OUR PLAYERS BESIDES BRADY. We still have Brady and the first team is gonna show up! Who was the Broncs missing when they BARELY won in week 7?

Barely? The score at halftime was 28-3. Doncs ran out the clock the entire second half. By the time you guys scored your last points, our offense was already hitting the showers. Let's face it: the only reason you guys are lucky enough even to be in the playoffs is because you're the best team in the weakest division in the history of football. Broncs are 13-3 with a 5-1 division record in the one of the two toughest divisions in the league. Overrated they are not.

I feel sorry for you Pats fans. You take so much for granted. Saturday's loss to lowly Denver is going to be a bitter pill indeed. But don't worry. I'll stop by after the game with gingerale and kleenex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes