PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fenway Park named "2023 Best Sports Facility"

I say it all the time:

Fenway Park is a great place to watch a baseball game, and it's a lousy place to watch 2 (or more) baseball games.

I say it all the time:

Fenway Park is a great place to watch a baseball game, and it's a lousy place to watch 2 (or more) baseball games.
I stopped going when they went on strike in 99 but one of my sons asked me to go to games with him. He's not a sports fan but wanted to check it out so we went to a few games the year before last. The seats were too small, the monitors on every post were too loud and constantly showing ads. Neither of us will be going back.

Regardless of all the enhancements there is still obstructed view seats. I’d be sad if they built a new one and happy if they built a new one. Meaning, there’s no satisfying some people.

Still has that nostalgia feel though and I do get caught up thinking of fans dressed in suits from the early 1900’s cheering on legends from time to time. So thankful we were able to experience 04, 07, 13 and 18. Getting 04 off your bucket list and then tack on 3 more for good measure is pretty cool.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back