• Other

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor DDS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Have been watching some of my favorite Patriots all time playoff victories of late and I find myself gravitating back to a certain set of games. Which ones do you like to re-watch the most?

Mine in order:
2016 Falcons
2014 Ravens
2003 Panthers
2014 Seahawks
2017 Jaguars
2001 Raiders
2018 Chiefs (maybe some recency bias but what a game)

Last edited:
Snow Bowl against the Raiders.

That game was when it all started. Last game at Foxboro Stadium.
There was a buzz in the stadium during the comeback that I never experienced in the stadium again.

Makes me want to relive it again

Went other : my alltime fav game (when you don’t consider the obvious importance of a SB) was a crazy one.

It was Nov 7, 2004 and injuries to the backfield left the likes of Randall Gay and Troy Brown at CB. Vinatieri even threw a TD to Brown as the Rams were napping.

(I also have a soft spot for two other regular season games : shoutout to the “intentional over-the-head snap for a safety” in Denver and the game vs Indy that many people turned off at halftime only to wake up in disbelief.)

The next one

Snow Bowl against the Raiders.

That game was when it all started. Last game at Foxboro Stadium.
There was a buzz in the stadium during the comeback that I never experienced in the stadium again.

Makes me want to relive it again

Great call, I love that game. Such karmic justice.

The simple fact that there are so many to choose from means we got to see the greatest run of success in NFL history with as many memorable games and moments as anyone could ever hope for. Simply amazing.

Great call, I love that game. Such karmic justice.
During the 3rd quarter I said to my friend about Brady “it feels like a legend could be born tonight”. I truthfully was just making small talk. Never did I think this was going to happen. What a ride

During the 3rd quarter I said to my friend about Brady “it feels like a legend could be born tonight”. I truthfully was just making small talk. Never did I know this was going to happen. What a ride

Nice

My younger brother and I used to talk about the possibility of Brady and Belichick winning 8 back in the mid 2000’s. They are certainly giving that a run for its money.

The Ravens game had it all. Bitter rival, cold weather, multiple comebacks, the double pass, "trick" formations, big fumble recovery negated by Revis hold, the brilliant pass from Brady to Lafell and the late pick by Harmon. Pats were never seemingly out of it like the Falcons game but it certainly looked bleak a couple times. The type of gutsy, never say die attitude the Pats would exhibit numerous times in the years to follow.

SB51
SB49
@ KC 19
@ Pitt 05

I love the road playoff wins, along with obviously two of the greatest, most dramatic SBs ever.

The Ravens game had it all. Bitter rival, cold weather, multiple comebacks, the double pass, "trick" formations, big fumble recovery negated by Revis hold, the brilliant pass from Brady to Lafell and the late pick by Harmon. Pats were never seemingly out of it like the Falcons game but it certainly looked bleak a couple times. The type of gutsy, never say die attitude the Pats would exhibit numerous times in the years to follow.

One of the most remarkable aspects to that Baltimore game was the masterful game plan Baltimore’s offense attacked us with. Gary Kubiak was their offensive coordinator. He sliced through us like a hot knife on butter. I’m surprised and relieved few copied his plan.

One of the most remarkable aspects to that Baltimore game was the masterful game plan Baltimore’s offense attacked us with. Gary Kubiak was their offensive coordinator. He sliced through us like a hot knife on butter. I’m surprised and relieved few copied his plan.

Central to the plan was Steve Smith breaking Revis’s ankles every other play, so not many teams could copy that part.

1985 AFCC
Any SB Win
"We're on to Cincinnati"

Most re-watched - SB36
Favorite - 51 just so epic a comeback and cherry on top even if the cherries aren't done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down