Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 2001 Rams

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
49, IMO, also had what I think is the best example of a must-have play. The one in my sig. Brady never usually puts his WRs in that position, but he had to there. Threw a rocket to protect him as much as possible, Edelman took a shot (and was possibly concussed), and held onto the ball. Had his knee not gone down and he had kept running to pay dirt, I honestly believe that would have been one of the greatest plays of all time.

October 19, 2003: Pro Player Stadium

NFL.com - New England at Miami Game Recap

Didn't realize how grateful I'd be that the Sox decided not to pay Uggie, the Marlins picked him up and they miraculously made the wild card, and thus the baseball infield was still there for this game.

It's nice to have the breaks go our way, at least sometimes.

Here's the box score and play-by-play for that game:
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins - October 19th, 2003 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

What the heck happened with the coin toss there? Not remembering that.
Just what Gil said. The brain-dead ref forgot which side of the coin was heads and which was tails.

That 2003 Miami game was nuts. You had Seymour blocking the Mare kick with 2:00 in regulation to preserve the tie. Then the ref screwing up and giving Miami the ball when NE won the toss, having Miami drive all the way down to the NE 17, and karma prevailing with Mare missing a 35yd FG thanks to the dirt infield. Then a strip sack by Taylor at the NE 40 that Brady was able to recover, then the INT by Poole and on the next play the game-winning bomb to Brown.

WHEW!!

I had completely forgotten that Seau played for the LOLphins back then.

Just a regular season game, but 2007 Pats-Ravens was pretty great, the Ravens were up 24-17 in the 4th with Brady having a relative stinker. The Patriots come back to win with a series of unfortunate events (for the Ravens), and basically the entire Ravens team has a nervous breakdown on live TV haha.

Pasquarelli: Charmed Patriots prevail in Monday night thriller

My vote - winning games with commercials/Ads removed!

I especially enjoy blowouts. I used to have some sympathy for the losers in those games but then the mediots started whining about the Pats running it up. After that I want all points all the time.

NFL Replay versions of games on NFLN are the best. No filler between plays, added NFL Films camera angles and pre/during/post game sound, and if you record it you can fast forward through the commercials too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes