PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Extreme Lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailHydra

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me but since the last 3-4 days or so, I've been seeing heavy lag/delay on this website when I'm typing, clicking stuff, etc. Anyone else? It might just be a new feature or something.

I haven't had a lag problems.

Didn’t notice anything on my end.

Sounds like Ian is campaigning for more Supporters ... ;)

We should all be grateful for a guy who not only dedicates his free time, but also pays out of pocket to keep the site running and updated to our liking.

Of course! Is there anything that makes you think I'm not?

Of course! Is there anything that makes you think I'm not?
Well, you brits have been known to take things for granted.

No, I’m kidding. I was just making a general statement that piggybacked off of yours, and while most of us are appreciative, there may be some newer members who weren’t aware of his dedication and sacrifices, that’s all.

Last edited:
Well, you brits have been known to take things for granted.

No, I’m kidding. I was just making a general statement that piggybacked off of yours, and while most of us are appreciative, there may be some newer members who weren’t aware of his dedication and sacrifices, that’s all.

I totally agree. And, though, of course, I don't know people's circumstances, it really is right to sign up as a Supporter if you can, to help make the site a bit less of a loss-making labour of love for Ian.

Not sure if it is connected, but have noticed a general lag in many things internet related recently... aside from that my email keeps freezing.

I thought this was going to be another thread on 50 years of Jet futility (or excuses of said futility).

Don't know if it's just me but since the last 3-4 days or so, I've been seeing heavy lag/delay on this website when I'm typing, clicking stuff, etc. Anyone else? It might just be a new feature or something.

If you use Windows, open task manager and check the CPU usage. Some sites use your CPU for mining. Not here tho.

Haven’t seen any lagging here.

Ok must be on my end

Haven’t seen any extreme lag, but here’s an extreme leg...

bc032f4c50e4afaa41a819a693cb0fc5--quads-bodybuilding.jpg

My system is Cat like quick

I thought it said Extreme LEG
....Rookie kicker can boom em :D

@HailHydra, is it possible that S.H.I.E.L.D. has slowed your Internet connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News