PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Every Completion by Brady this Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... am...

giphy.gif

gronk big game against pitt...game was close in the 4th quarter without Big Ben.

This is great

He's overrated. Rodgers is better because he can run.

The GOAT is definitely much better at playing QB than he is at impersonating people.

- Tom Brady doesn't dink and dunk
- Bennet really holds that football tight!
- JE11 always wants more yards and never gives up because a tackle is maybe imminent
- Gotta miss Gronk, Dola and seemingly Mitchell for the last few games.

Edit: All of the Patriots WRs, TEs and RBs keep pumping for more yardage after contact, not just Edelman.

They should show this on NFL network instead of whatever dumb show they are playing right now.

Last edited:
It's so clear what a huge factor Gronk is when he's healthy.

I like the idea of throwing underneath to Blount, no one can tackle him in the open field, wonder why it doesn't happen more often?

Was nice to see how Mitchell came on as the season progressed.

Bennett is having a fine year

but Gronk is simply a monster. Irreplaceable.

Those dissing squirrel for a few drops...every QB needs his go to guy. Edelman will fight for an inch against a triple team. Worth keeping going to him

Amendola is just clutch. Sometimes a single play decides a game

White is a great receiver, not so much a deking RB. Lead him outside or open, he's gold.

Lewis, the opposite. He's likely going to make some big plays out of nothing.

Hogan and Mitchell adding that big play dimension.

Floyd wants it and has the goods IMO.

I'm fcking excited, don't know about you!

A lot of big plays by Gronk in the Steelers game.. the playoffs where it comes down to matchups a lot of times is where we're really miss him.. but at least we have Bennett!

Hate to throw cold water on a homer ***********, but this year's compilation seems to be 25% shorter than last year's. Only rational explanation: rapid age induced decline.

I hope we find a way to keep James White here for the long term future. He is so good at getting open from the backfield.

Hate to throw cold water on a homer ***********, but this year's compilation seems to be 25% shorter than last year's. Only rational explanation: rapid age induced decline.

And yet Hogan broke a yards per catch record with the pats, go figure.

And yet Hogan broke a yards per catch record with the pats, go figure.

I was being a tad sarcastic...Brady had an awesome season, I was referring to Goodell conspiring with the 31 to artificially shorten Brady’s season by 4 games...;)

I hope we find a way to keep James White here for the long term future. He is so good at getting open from the backfield.

Unfortunately he'll probably go the way of Shane Vereen and get a nice 4-5m a year contract from a 3rd down back needy team

Very disappointing. When I read "every completion by brady this year" I was expecting 291 well edited video clips.....

Terrific watch. Wish we had Gronk for the playoff run. Hope Mitchell is back. It's kind of incredible we've been playing so well without these two (Amendola too) as they both caught a lot of balls this season. Bennett has really stepped up & you can see why they claimed Floyd off waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes