PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Still At It

As a player or coach? He's been to the Finals once when he played for the Knicks. They lost that one to the Rockets.
didnt you hear. jackson and doc are suiting up for this series. they are both playing.:D

Funny that it was the Lakers failure to respond to the C's' big three and the individual and team defense against Kobe that helped the Celtics roll to a 10 point lead. That, and L.A. was out-rebounded 46 to 33, in part because the Celtics have the more aggressive, active and defensively suited bigs.

Here's something that should(n't) surprise folks who didn't simply say "the Celtics went seven games against the Hawks, how do they have a chance against L.A.!!!1!1":

The Lakers points against average for the playoffs was 99.5 points per game. The Celtics points against average for the playoffs was 87.3.

What was the score again?

I was confident the Celtics matched up well against this Lakers team before the Finals started and am pleased that nearly everything I assumed/thought/hoped would work in the Celtics favor actually did (for this one game, at least).

Last edited:
Funny that it was the Lakers failure to respond to the C's' big three and the individual and team defense against Kobe that helped the Celtics roll to a 10 point lead. That, and L.A. was out-rebounded 46 to 33, in part because the Celtics have the more aggressive, active and defensively suited bigs.

Here's something that should(n't) surprise folks who didn't simply say "the Celtics went seven games against the Hawks, how do they have a chance against L.A.!!!1!1":

The Lakers points against average for the playoffs was 99.5 points per game. The Celtics points against average for the playoffs was 87.3.

What was the score again?

I was confident the Celtics matched up well against this Lakers team before the Finals started and am pleased that nearly everything I assumed/thought/hoped would work in the Celtics favor actually did (for this one game, at least).
go ahead and pat yourself on the back:rolleyes:

I thought Fisher played very well, tho he did not overshadow Rajon, which he has to do. Perkins was not a huge factor, tho, I look for him to have one big game. All of L.A. perimeter players are dangerous with hitting the three, the problem is that they can not cover the Celtics and will continue to get in foul trouble. Everyone rants about Kobe, and will continue to do so, but how much better is he and the the team around him then Pierce and the team around him. Three games to go.

Do I take the 12-3 playoff team out of the better conference or the 12-8 team that couldn't win in Atlanta? Hmmmm.

Your a freakin' Laker fan. How does someone who roots for the Patriots become a Laker fan?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back