PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN’s Dan Le Batard Kinda-Sorta Suggests Tom Brady Is Using Steroids Read more at: https://nesn.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton Manning doesn't look the part if someone using "pharmaceuticals"?

Has the guy looked at Manning's forehead recently?

That's really all the evidence you need, setting aside the known shipments being sent directly to his home.

I bet Brady uses no drugs at all
He’s a known fitness nut that’s all it is.

lFRqB11.gif

This fat fork apparently doesn't know many older marathoners.

He's a jerk.

Someone needs to ask him why he didn't make a federal case out of Gomer Manning lying about his PED use, where Gomer arrogantly blamed his wife, lied and pulled a Clemens like a gutless turd.

I am pretty sure Goodell would love nothing more than to find something wrong with Brady as he tried to do with the Framejob II lie.

These mediaheads are absolute buffoons.

This is the sh*t that's incredibly annoying... the "not sayin, just sayin.." crowd.

These aholes get to insinuate whatever they want, with no evidence and no repercussions.

If he's going to throw that out there, he should say something to the effect of "I think Tom Brady's on steroids" and if proven wrong, he should have his press credentials removed and lose his job. If he doesn't like that deal, then he should stfu.

The patriots perform tests I think. The nfl catches people who use anything so obviously he is not doping. Roger Goodell probably uses microscopes on his urine

The patriots perform tests I think. The nfl catches people who use anything so obviously he is not doping. Roger Goodell probably uses microscopes on his urine
Goodell probably drinks his urine behind the scenes before he cries himself to sleep.

It is a safe bet that some of Tom's physical abilities have declined a bit, age 40 compared to, say, age 25. We might see that in a hypothetical physical skills challenge.

News flash: quarterbacking is not a physical skills challenge. Every physical skill related to quarterbacking has mental and preparation components to it as well.

Say that you move laterally a little slower than you used to, but you now recognize the need to move laterally far sooner than you used to, due to experience and better recognition. Net result: you get out of harm's way as well as before, maybe even better.

Say that your arm strength is a little less than it used to be. Now, though, you have continually perfected your throwing mechanics such that it takes less power to make the same exact throws than it used to. The better mechanics boost the accuracy as well. Net result: you throw the deep ball as well as before, maybe even better.

Say that your recovery from a game where you took a lot of hits is less than before. Now, though, you better see the hits coming, you take smaller shots by protecting your body better, so in total there is not as much to recover from. Perhaps you have also continually perfected your nutritional and training techniques to recover as well as possible. You don't slam beers like Brett Favre did. You don't eat junk like most everyone else does. Net result: you recover as well as before, maybe even better.

Late 20s may be your physical peak, but if the mental acuity keeps rising and rising, it makes up the difference.

This won't go on forever, but it is silly to take wild guesses in the direction of cheating. He's an outlier in terms of aging, but he's a much an outlier in hard work, preparation, nutrition, dedication, and determination. These factors combine to explain his continue excellence just as well. But it is not a hawt take.

ask Gisele, are his balls still the same size?

There's been 20 QB's that have played up to 40+ in age. Is he questioning any of those guys? He's a lebRetard.

Bret farce almost made the super bowl at forty and he was not taking good care of himself

They should can him and just let his Papi do the show, he is the only reason that show is still on the air.

BTW I think that Le Bartard is a child rapist, I have no proof whatsoever, but what the hell, why not?

I heard that too. I think I read it online on a sports website.

Meh. LeBatard seems (in more ways than one) like a cross between bastard and ******.
That fits him perfectly even though it's politically incorrect. Perhaps "Lotaturd" is closer. Kind of an acronym for "full of shi_t."

Reactions: JJC
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes