PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

End of the BB TB Dynasty Appreciation Thread 2001-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
18 sustained years of NFL greatness. More than any fan could ever dream of.

I mean it sucked they lost today but is the season over?

No the season is not over, but the Dynasty is IMO. Hope I'm wrong.

Why go on record like this so publicly

• If they fail to win the Super Bowl.
  • If they fail to win the AFCCG.
  • If they fail to win in the divisional round.
  • If they fail to win in the wild card round.

This will not be the first time it's happened in the Dynasty era, so calling it the end seems a bit of jumping the gun.

Good grief, this board has gone off the deep end tonight.

Lock this nonsense.

If NE loses in the playoffs this year, I'd still give it at least another year before we have to bury the dynasty...

giphy.gif

It's going to end eventually, but people have been predicting their doom since at least 2013 so uh I'm no in a hurry to get in front of that one. Some numbnuts predicting the end over and over is eventually going to be right because all things pass, but it doesn't make them smart.

I remember we had this WR named Kelley Washington in the mid 2000s, and he was nothing special. He turned up on the Ravens in 2009 the year they crushed us in the playoffs. I still remember him looking into the camera on the field after the game and yelling "It's over! The dynasty is over!"

At the time I was pretty mad about the playoff loss and for some reason him yelling that really stuck with me (as you can tell).

Since then the Patriots dominated the league for another decade and won three more Super Bowls. So sometimes I think about Kelley Washington and how gleeful he was to beat his former team, and how wrong he was with his proclamation, and how much of a nobody he is in general.

Anyway, in conclusion, I'm pretty sure that the OP is Kelley Washington.

I am so sick of these fair weather jackasses crawling out of the woodwork tonight.

Quoting an old Mad Max saying:

This is kind of putting the Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe 1973 V8 Interceptor before the horse, you think ?

The Patriots lost AT HOME vs a 4 win team w NOTHING TO PLAY FOR...w a bye week on the line...and the Patriots played like garbage...the quarterback was terrible, threw perhaps the worst pick 6 IN THE ENTIRE NFL this season (to date, none was more costly - FACT not opinion)...yeah, I'd say it's finito binito...this game just shows how bad buffalo really is and how weak this Pat's team is...

It was a damn good run

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye