PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Encouraging news re: Gilmore

Thank goodness.

Won’t hate to see him rest and come back next year healthy and ready to be better than he was this year.

Great to hear, hope he takes the rest of the year off though.

Will he back in pats uniform next year though is the question.

Gilly gonna be makin bid-ness decisions n sh!t these last two games now...

Great to hear, he’s missed quite some time this year so hopefully better luck next year

Sounds like it's on the less severe end of the spectrum of season-ending injuries.

Sounds like it's on the less severe end of the spectrum of season-ending injuries.

ACL or MCL would have been devastating. This not as much but hopefully the secondary can keep things going without him or with him not being what he was.

Torn quads and surgery. It's not good. Quad problems have a tendency to recur. When a quad tears, even partially, it means it's come off the bone. I would be very worried.

torn quad is bad news. I think our secondary is still good without him but obviously much better with him. hopefully he recovers in the off season.

It looks to me like Gilmore's a candidate to be cut.

How does this injury effect that?

Torn quads and surgery. It's not good. Quad problems have a tendency to recur. When a quad tears, even partially, it means it's come off the bone. I would be very worried.
It is better than a torn acl or mcl though which was originally thought.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back