PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Embrace the hate! Views from other fanbases

I had a glance at a Bills board this morning and it was full of deluded nonsense..

"We own the division, this was their Superbowl"

"The refs handed it to them as usual"

"When you're the dominant team, everyone ups their game against you"

"They have better coaches, but player for player, we're far superior"

Etc
Far superior roster player for player? Aside from QB and WR1 who are you giving to the Bills now? Pats OL, RBs by a ton. TEs even or edge Pats. Other WRs even. Secondary even or edge Pats with Tre White out. Front seven edge Pats.

Far superior roster player for player? Aside from QB and WR1 who are you giving to the Bills now? Pats OL, RBs by a ton. TEs even or edge Pats. Other WRs even. Secondary even or edge Pats with Tre White out. Front seven edge Pats.
Bills have the better QB and passing game. I would have said run defense a couple weeks ago but now I'm not so sure and ours is a question mark.
Pats have better coaching, a much better running game, a better pass rush and pass defense.

Bills fans are a special lot.... Its a small town and the Bills are it, there's nothing else. It's a rust belt town that's failed at renewal many times and remains a depressed area overall. When the Bills are good, their pride really swells way out of proportion compared to most other sports teams across the country, especially to NE. When they lose, its personal, as if the whole city's honor was just stolen. Buffalo has never won anything, so again...winning and losing are out of proportion compared to another team and they really take it personal.
Boston/NE teams have won 12 championships since 2000, so when the Pats struggled last year it wasn't nearly as painful as this year is for Bills fans. They had high hopes, now they're over there pointing fingers in an emotionally driven blame game and I wouldn't expect rational reactions.

seth meyers GIF

At men's bkfst south of Tamper here in FL this AM the restaurant owner came over and said, "Couldn't you guys have taken a decade off like other teams instead of coming back in just one year?" Guess my Pats shirt triggered the Packers fan. He sees a NE-Pack SB.

Last edited:
My favorite thread from TwoBillsDrive was the one where someone asked if the run-stuffing Bills DL Star Lotulelei was still out for Covid protocols because he was supposed to be back this week to help shut down the run but he didn't see him on the field. It was pointed out to the poster that Star played and played 52% of the snaps, he just didn't get a single tackle or stat while the Pats ran for 222 yards.

Last edited:
There's this one, because apparently the San Francisco fanbase hates us now, too:
Everyone loves Mac Jones, and for that, mankind must pay
Unbelievable!
"...........Which means that you and I are left with only one choice. We must destroy the world.You know it’s the right thing to do. The only surefire way to keep Mac Jones out of my life is by all of us dying. So come with me now. Let us join hands in front of this Wiccan shrine I just built, and let us pray now for a nuclear holocaust. Let the end come both suddenly and swiftly, so that Belichick can’t gameplan for it. And may it sear the shadow of Mac’s tennis sweater into the ground, leaving no other trace of him behind. It’s what God wants. In the meantime, say something nice to me about Mac Jones and I’ll drop you off a bridge......"

10 guys in the box and they still cant stop the run.
View attachment 38554

This is a great pic and what's more interesting is the personnel matchups. Patriots have a very heavy personnel package which could also serve as a goal line group and yet the Bills are in a base defense with 4 db's. This should clearly give the Patriots a run play advantage before the play is even executed.

At men's bkfst south of Tamper here in FL this AM the restaurant owner came over and said, "Couldn't you guys have taken a decade off like other teams instead of coming back in just one year?" Guess my Pats shirt triggered the Packers fan. He sees a NE-Pack SB.
At least Desmond Howard is retired.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back