PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli and Peyton Manning

The Mannings forced her to sign that and paid her off.

She was scared when he was a 19-year-old college kid, but not scared when he was a multi million dollar NFL quarterback?

Edit: I think you have it backwards. Im pretty sure she signed that document with the police, by ears before a settlement.

None of it makes sense.

Last edited:
Don't flatter yourself, clodhopper (although it's abundantly clear you're the only one who ever will).
I already told you that I'm straight.

Go find someone else.

I already told you that I'm straight.

Go find someone else.

Nah, you've got me confused with someone else. But anyway, how's the incel lifestyle treating you?

Yeah, I sympathize -- being a lonely incel AND living in Kansas, that's a real double whammy.
What ever you say gerbil.

Just go find someone else.

What ever you say gerbil.

Just go find someone else.

This might help your lifelong dry spell (you might already have tried it): Kansas is known for wide-open spaces and presumably has plenty of accessible livestock. Just find a farm somewhere out in the boonies, a block or two from where you live, and be discreet about it. If you're caught in the act, chances are the county sheriff will look the other way since folks there are used to that sort of thing.

Last edited:
More Manning
Screenshot_2021-09-23-14-50-21~2.png

I’m just pointing out that the TN trainer may have credibility issues, but so do the Mannings…and a history of intimidation and smear campaigns. I have a strong hearsay account, so I’m not claiming it’s 100% true, but I know someone who attended UT and knew the victim. I heard about this back when it happened, before the settlements. The account I heard was something like teabagging…maybe worse.
I saw a video of a player on that team who was approached by PM to lie and say that he was mooning that player. In the video the player said that he refused PM and told him that he knew what Manning was doing.

There was also the idea that some black player could take the fall for Manning. I wonder which nitwit(s) had that brainstorm? You can bet that kid didn't play much.

Then you have Archie, who went on national radio the morning of the first Pats/Giants SB and was complaining about Fran Tarkenton being in the HOF. I almost ran off the road after I heard that petty thought.

And let's not forget Eli. Wasn't he "investigated" for giving game-worn helmets to charity that were actually spare ones with the real ones being sold?

I think the Manning brothers are good enough to stick. But I wonder what happens in their 2nd or 3rd year. Can't keep bringing out the "old stories" or jokes about Peyton's head size, so what will they talk about. Have to be more like Romo discussing the strategy, play calling and performance on the field. The quirky stories and jokes will be all used up in year 1.

Cant prove it but I believe Peyton took the PEDs. I seem to remember a remarkable recovery for awhile. I remember even before the documentary came out he already had hired Ari Fleischer, a former White House crisis manager and his lawyers sent guys to the informant's parents house and scared his sister into calling 911. Lawyers also went to the clinic and got access to the records. The informant recanted and changed his tune quickly that it was all untrue what he said and the guys Manning's lawyers sent to visit were very professional..

This might help your lifelong dry spell (you might already have tried it): Kansas is known for wide-open spaces and presumably has plenty of accessible livestock. Just find a farm somewhere out in the boonies, a block or two from where you live, and be discreet about it. If you're caught in the act, chances are the county sheriff will look the other way since folks there are used to that sort of thing.
Good luck in your search Gerbil.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
Back