PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Edited title: Nick Wright thinks there’s a chance KC likes Hopkins]

The entire NFL should collude against trading players to the Chiefs for the next few years that are at an above average or higher starter quality level.

Awesome sourced post with link, by an equally awesome poster.
Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

If DHop has a choice, and if we are interested in him, he will choose us for the exact same reasons why JuJu did.

-6x SB champion dynasty vs 3x SB scrub franchise
-Bill Belichick vs Andy Reid
-QB who can play intelligently from within the pocket vs unsophisticated savage who will be out of the league in a couple of years because he cannot play from within the pocket

I think Nick Wrong is giving his opinion...speculations if you will...and what nots.

If DHop has a choice, and if we are interested in him, he will choose us for the exact same reasons why JuJu did.

-6x SB champion dynasty vs 3x SB scrub franchise
-Bill Belichick vs Andy Reid
-QB who can play intelligently from within the pocket vs unsophisticated savage who will be out of the league in a couple of years because he cannot play from within the pocket
Right on except for the BoB issue

Does KC have the cap space ?

I think Nick Wrong is giving his opinion...speculations if you will...and what nots.
Lol that guy was right about everyrhing this past season. I guess you can get lucky

I don't mind them picking up D.Hop as it would certainly take them out of the Juedy market....

Juedy to the Chiefs makes more sense given his cheap rookie deal.....D.Hop is $$$$$ and wants a new deal as a 31 year old WR.

This is just like the garbage that went on with DropKickFlutie. A poster with an agenda repeatedly starting threads to take a sh.t on the object of the agenda. You truly have to be a stupid ******* to pull that **** in this forum.

It would certainly make a lot of sense for Hopkins to WANT to find his way to KC. He's a formerly GREAT WR who is a declining asset. He makes a LOT more sense in KC than in NE. We are trying to get YOUNGER to prepare for another long run at Championships, while KC in the midst of THEIR Championship window so adding a good vet to replace Juju or upgrade him makes a lot of sense for both sides. This would be much like the deals we made to get guys like Long or Bennett who have made a lot of money and will take less for a shot at a ring.

If the current wisdom is that we need a #1 WR TYPE, and we already have good #2's and #3's, WHY do we want to add ANOTHER complementary receiver who has missed 13 games over the last 2 years. The same thought goes for OBJ, who has missed even MORE games.

Hopkins on kc would be pretty lethal the next year or 2. Would certainly make them a juggernaut/clear favorite. Right now i still have them pretty neck and neck with cincy / sf/ maybe buffalo if their late season decline wasnt a bigger sign of things to come.

There’s no news here. The article is Nick Wright (who is not a reporter or an insider of any kind) saying the below:

"I know they are considering Odell but I think there's a chance they trade for DeAndre Hopkins, he's available, he is yet to be traded for, I don't think they are going to go into the season with this being the wide receiver core."

Breaking news… my grandma thinks there is a chance the Patriots trade for Josh Allen… it must be happening for sure

Breaking news… my grandma thinks there is a chance the Patriots trade for Josh Allen… it must be happening for sure
Holeeeee crap... Didn't know your grandmama is really Adam Schiftor in disguise...

Holeeeee crap... Didn't know your grandmama is really Adam Schiftor in disguise...
She runs a Twitter account called lan Rapoport but the I is actually a lowercase L, fools everybody.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back