PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Edited thread title] Jack Jones arrested for possession of firearms at airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, idiot.

All I will say is you never know with Bill. They kept Alfonzo Dennard around even after he went to jail, and cut Brandon Spikes after he crashed his Bentley.

Pegging the stupidity meter.

That’s a lot of charges.

All I will say is you never know with Bill. They kept Alfonzo Dennard around even after he went to jail, and cut Brandon Spikes after he crashed his Bentley.
It won't matter what Bill wants, Jones will be in jail.

Gdammit.

If nothing else, NFL will throw down a suspension, yes? I'm guessing he's gonna be out of the organization though.

Some guys are just too ****ing stupid. With the amount of chances this ****head has been given in life to go out and make a decision like this? Unbelievable. Not sure what’s going to come from this but either way, he’s proven beyond a doubt that his decision making skills are severely lacking and as long as he is on this team, you will never be able to count on him. The hit to the secondary sucks!

He’s the Ja Morant of football.

This makes me SO angry. I saw breaking Patriot’s news on Twitter, but this sure as **** wasn’t the breaking Patriot’s new I was hoping for. So angry about this, he had such a good OTA and mini camp. I now dislike the guy immensely, I hope he gets years behind bars. So much physical talent, but the intellect of an imbecile.

This is a Federal Offense
Concealed carry with a Loaded gun and extended clip in a airport in Massachusetts
Not sure why he felt the need to bring 2 weapons on a plane
I think these type of charges are an instant deal breaker after the Hernandez situation. Not saying he was going to murder someone but this situation makes me sense a bad lifestyle for this young man

After getting suspended last year and now Federal charges
He’s done. May do jail time

Just sad. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off the roster soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore