PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early and Late Afternoon Games Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Schaub seems to be the real deal huh? 19-24 and 2 TD. Having Andre Johnson doesnt hurt either.

illegal contact happens and doesn't get called. my point is they don't want any contact and when there is some then there is whining. they should play flag football

illegal contact happens and doesn't get called. my point is they don't want any contact and when there is some then there is whining. they should play flag football

Hence my use of "brushed" off his pattern. ;) If you go technical then it is IC, but Wayne really slowed up after the contact for some reason.

No replay was shown of an apparent PI on a Colts defender. We have now seen 17 defending Peyton Manning's interception.

Best wide receiver in the game. Having an actual QB this year is going to get the word out.

Yea he was putting up big numbers even with Carr....and the Saints are the ultimate frauds. Where is the great Reggie Bush now.

Hence my use of "brushed" off his pattern. ;) If you go technical then it is IC, but Wayne really slowed up after the contact for some reason.

he's a finesse player and you are right on brushed. i just get sick of the announcers exaggerating it. seems like a trend lately

Jeez, how horrible is the Titans' D today.

Dante Robinson with a pic for Houston. Man they're gonna give the Colts a run for their money.

Alex Smith fumbles. Rams have ball in 49ers territory.

New Orleans.. EH?!

I know TB is a division opponent and all, but I expected a much better showing.

Why is every run play by the Titans a HB draw out of the Shotgun?

Wilkins makes a 53 yard FG for the Rams. 16-14 Rams. Thank God for domes, ehh?

OMG. Jamal Lewis goes 66 for a TD.

LOL.

Whoever picked the Bengals' D for today I feel so bad for ya!

Haha.. Jamal Lewis has 139 yards, 1 TD.

41-31 Browns in the 3rd qtr. :rofl:

Peyton tries to steal a roughing the QB call. Grabbed his helmet like it hurt.

66 yard TD for Jamal Lewis. 41-31 Browns over the Bengals in the 3rd. Man, the Bengals D is just brutal...they might give up 50 to the Browns(!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back