PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early and Late Afternoon Games Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good. I don't like to see the players go down like this.

Ben R with 29 passes, Losman 5.
Go Rams!

Derek Anderson is looking like a decent QB. They just drove down the field and scored again. 27-21 Browns.

Christ, I picked up the Bengals defense in fantasy thinking "Browns? Too easy." Now they're going to lose me points. They don't even have a sack. Pretty pathetic.

NO's sucks and Cincy's defense is horrible!

I can't believe there is a shootout between Cleveland and Cinci.. lol

Actually I forgot about the 58-48 game. That was good too. But I thought Cincinatti would at least have a decent D.

Last edited:
I can't believe there is a shootout between Cleveland and Cinci.. lol

They just showed highlights from the 58-48 Bengals victory from a few years ago. LOL.

Man, I benched Isaac Bruce and he has about 120 yards today and it's not even the 4th qtr yet. :bricks:

They just showed highlights from the 58-48 Bengals victory from a few years ago. LOL.

Already amended.

So never pick up Cinci's D versus Cleveland ever if you are into fantasy.. :D

49ers have a 4th and 1 at around the Rams 40. Frank Gore runs a 40 yard TD. That's good and bad for me. Good for my fantasy team, but the 49ers go ahead 14-13. I have faith in the Rams however. From what I've seen of this game the Rams have been moving the ball with ease. The only reason why the 49ers are still in this game is because Torry Holt fumbled into the 49ers endzone for a touchback.

Wow, Frank Gore should have been stopped by three different Rams on a fourth and one but went 43 yards for a touchdown. Two TDs today for Gore, whose mother died of kidney failure this past week at the age of 46.

Indy, roughing the passer. No call. Pardon me if I don't fall off my chair.

Derek Andersen and Browns, from their own 20 --> INT

Bengals can't even get the first down --> FG for them

What a stop by Ted Washington and the rest of the Browns D.

Honestly....the Titants can never convert a 3rd down if its more than 8 yards. Its silly.

how the crap does Dallas Clark always make catches WIDE OPEN!! No one seems to be able to run with him for some reason.

Peyton INT and Titans at thier 15-20 yard line

shut up Dierdorf with the whining on the illegal contact!!

Wayne got brushed off his pattern. That's illegal contact, but Wayne didn't even fight for the ball? o_O?

We have a game in Nashville, btw.

Last edited:
Man the Texans are dominating the Panthers. They look pretty good this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back