PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles in the News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeating is a wiyatch.

Robert Kraft's new bestie has some words of wisdom on this subject.
Rolling down in Philly this the new Iraq

Innnnn West Philadelphia, born and raised,
The playground is where I spent most of my days...

I don't know why, whenever I see a story on these guys I now think of the Fresh Prince theme song.

That said: If we were some other team I might start throwing stones about a guy getting tased in the off-season. But Hernandez sort of put a dent in that "they're falling apart look at what happened to that one guy" thing.

Now, that said: I felt like in and after that SB, they had an attitude like "Nut uh, we're the team to beat now." I actually liked seeing it, except we lost. So, tough guys, here's the first little speed bump on the way back up that hill. It'll definitely be interesting to see how they deal w/being champs. Usually I don't take an interest in non-us years. I thought there was something a little different about these guys. We'll find out.

We have quite a lot of work to put into getting back up that hill our ownselves, though. Most of my attention will be on that :D

Everybody ready for September suicide watch on the GDT? LOL (not a prediction of doom, just what happens in September. Hell, it's what happens when we're winning the conference championship for that matter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes