PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

E-Tix

Bob doesn't want you tailgating. Get in early for 12 dollar bud lights and 15 dollar chicken fingers.
$5 cups of tap water

PS....I'm guessing the "free parking" Bob magnanimously offered last season and enjoyed by zero fans is off the table this year?

Paper tickets have worked smoothly for decades.

The best way is etix with a paper back up that you print. I did this with airline tickets. The airline etix would not scan, so I produced a paper boarding pass within seconds.

No

I haven't seen anything.
Bob doesn't want you tailgating. Get in early for 12 dollar bud lights and 15 dollar chicken fingers.
Same deal all around the league. City of Denver just built a multistory apartment building in one of the main tailgate lots.
The new NFL stadiums are all about corporate luxury boxes that sell for big dollars.

They displace the seats of the $100 ticket, beer and chicken wing football fan to make room for the high rollers.

Just curious how everyone's experience with E-Tix went?

Entered an hour before kickoff and it went fine. But this nonsense they tried to sell about the pandemic being behind going ticketless is just that. There's no less "contact handling" involved with scanning barcodes from a smartphone than from a ticket. The real reason is the team saves money by not printing tickets. Unfortunately, electronic devices can malfunction, paper tickets CAN'T malfunction.

Pre down load..... put it in Apple wallet , take screen shot, or both

EZ PZ
Mine said screenshots no longer work and had moving thing over the bar. The issue I had was weird that I had it already to go in my wallet and once I got near the gate I couldn’t find it, luckily still was able to pull it up via Ticketmaster, but was weird

My E ticket didn't scan at Met Life either. It was weird I had it all ready to go and when I pointed to the teller the orientation went from vertical to horizontal and then the image got tiny. It was still there to scan but wasn't working 3 people tried it and then they just let me walk through. Somehow I think all 3 tried it while it was horizontal because after they let me in the phone flipped back to vertical and the image went back to normal.

No big group for me to blame this time it was just me. I work tech and this thing still gives me anxiety.

It took longer than usual to get into the stadium as now there were 2 backed up lines to get through - one for security and then a 2nd line to scan your e-tickets, where inevitably about 50% of the people in front of you were having trouble getting their tickets to load. Many, many fans, including me, missed the flyover and kickoff. The Pats have failed on getting everyone into the stadium in a timely manner for a while now, and the e-tickets just exacerbate an existing problem. They do not have enough gates open to handle the stampede 30-45 minutes before kickoff. Maybe they could think about having concession workers man the gates until 10 minutes after kickoff to try to get everyone in. It takes away from enjoyment of the game to stress each week that you are not getting in on time.

Yea I noticed too, it looked like the resolution wasn't set right and the bottom part of the screen was cut off
Yes! There is no longer a down & distance clock (or anything showing TOs left) on the fancy new screen. WTF.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back