PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Brees

He means he's a ****in' green maggot filth subhuman..you know..a common Jete fan

If Brees gets MVP, goes 18-1, gets his second Lombardi... all time career stats..where does that put him in the GOAT discussion?
It doesn't.

It would be his first MVP and 2nd Super Bowl. That puts him in the Ben Roethlisberger discussion. Brees is a great, all-time QB, but he doesn't get GOAT votes.

It doesn't.

It would be his first MVP and 2nd Super Bowl. That puts him in the Ben Roethlisberger discussion. Brees is a great, all-time QB, but he doesn't get GOAT votes.
He is way better than Ben.

Tom is the GOAT, but it is a team sport. Otherwise Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino. Brees is so much better than Ben.

My question is, what does Peyton Manning even have for a legacy if Brees takes his regular season volume records (and does it with better completion %/passer rating/fewer picks) and ties his ring count? The all-time playoff choke job record, HGH/sexual harassment "allegations" and a bunch of regular season wins over the Texans and Jags?

My question is, what does Peyton Manning even have for a legacy if Brees takes his regular season volume records (and does it with better completion %/passer rating/fewer picks) and ties his ring count? The all-time playoff choke job record, HGH/sexual harassment "allegations" and a bunch of regular season wins over the Texans and Jags?
Decent commercials

i have no idea why this stat needs to be repeated over and over and over again before the people on this board burn it into their minds, but damn

since 2001 the pats have a LOWER winning % against the rest of the AFCE than they do the league as a whole (minus the AFCE)

comprende?
Asking jete fans if they comprehend anything you ask them will only result in empty, blank looks on their faces. They don't even comprehend a kick in the nuts for cripes sakes.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back