PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dream scenario for Lynch’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we could be up by 21 with 5 minutes left so I don’t shave 5 years off my life every February.
Borrrrrrrriiiiiinnnng.

Regards,
Chris

I'd think two out of three SB's and a regular season MVP already did that though.

Maybe, but I know there are still some people that compare both of them and still wish for JG, it is crazy but that is how it goes .

I don't care who intercepts it. I just want to see the non-Patriots fanbases go apoplectic over a replay of that scenario.

Regards,
Chris
That was the premise of my OP, the haters would go apoplectic if the scenario played out the other way, with a Lynch run instead of a pass and he got stuffed. Empirical proof that no matter what the opposing team calls the Pats will top it.

I know I’m getting way ahead of things, one game at a time, but it’s always a nice fantasy causing haters to have apoplexy.

I would prefer seeing Jimmy against Brady. The story lines would be endless and if Pats won, that would be the ultimate prize for Brady, it would prove all the people that wanted JG over Brady wrong !!
There really weren’t serious people who wanted jimmy instead of Brady.

I don't care who intercepts it. I just want to see the non-Patriots fanbases go apoplectic over a replay of that scenario.

Regards,
Chris

It would be fun, especially when they start connecting it to the Kraft Productions crew filming the sideline of the Bengals. "They knew all the plays Seattle were going to run! They had all their plays!"

Last edited:
Actually, I really want Wilson to throw to Tyler Lockett, but Adam Butler makes the pick.

Regards,
Chris

No thanks. I do not want to see Wilson, Rodgers, Brees and Jimmy. In an ideal world, the Vikings will tear up the NFC and we face Kirk Cousins. I also respect Mike Zimmer.

No thanks. I do not want to see Wilson, Rodgers, Brees and Jimmy. In an ideal world, the Vikings will tear up the NFC and we face Kirk Cousins. I also respect Mike Zimmer.
I think Belichick would do to Garoppolo what Gruden did to Gannon. Ok maybe not *that* extreme, but something along those lines.

Do you want an easy win or a good game? Were you one of those people who thought the last Super Bowl was "boring"?

Personally, I'd love to see another Patriots-Packers game.

Do you want an easy win or a good game? Were you one of those people who thought the last Super Bowl was "boring"?

Personally, I'd love to see another Patriots-Packers game.

You picked on the wrong person. I thought last year’s game was a defensive masterpiece. I want both an easy win and a “fun” game for pats fans.

I think Belichick would do to Garoppolo what Gruden did to Gannon. Ok maybe not *that* extreme, but something along those lines.

I hope so. But I can’t help feeling that Shanahan would learn from his last Super Bowl. Also his John Lynch is pretty smart.

You picked on the wrong person. I thought last year’s game was a defensive masterpiece. I want both an easy win and a “fun” game for pats fans.

I "picked on" you? I asked you a question. Good grief.

Glad you liked the Super Bowl though, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes