PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Preview Party today

Status
Not open for further replies.

titletownpats

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Anybody going to the draft preview party for STH at the blade today? One of my favorite events every year. Pretty cool it’s free and includes a bunch of free food. Hoping to see some players. Talked to Bruschi and Chandler Jones before. Love how they are letting people on the field this year. They haven’t done that in a while.

Nah. I live in Florida.

Anybody going to the draft preview party for STH at the blade today? One of my favorite events every year. Pretty cool it’s free and includes a bunch of free food. Hoping to see some players. Talked to Bruschi and Chandler Jones before. Love how they are letting people on the field this year. They haven’t done that in a while.

When is it held? I'd be curious in a summary write up after the fact.

Was at patriot place today, but with my kids, we couldn't stay for it. I did buy a ty law jersey as an early day present for myself though.

Last edited:
I went to the beach today.

My brother retired about 20 yerars ago to Clearwater Beach....when my wife and I go on vacation we usually go to Vero Beach to relax.......saw a shuttle night launch back when while on the beach.....good times, but wouldn't want to live there......bugs, heat, and too many old people...LMAO

My brother retired about 20 yerars ago to Clearwater Beach....when my wife and I go on vacation we usually go to Vero Beach to relax.......saw a shuttle night launch back when while on the beach.....good times, but wouldn't want to live there......bugs, heat, and too many old people...LMAO
I grew up two counties south from Vero and have many old friends that I went to high school with that still live there. Nice place.

Vero Beach waterfront is awesome.......sandy beach as far as we could see in both directions....We did some metal detecting on the beaches to the North at Wabasso and Sebastian........Spanish wrecks off those areas yielded alot of spanish treasure from the wreckage caused by hurricane. Fisher and Wagnera made their money off locating and diving on those wrecks.....

Vero Beach waterfront is awesome.......sandy beach as far as we could see in both directions....We did some metal detecting on the beaches to the North at Wabasso and Sebastian........Spanish wrecks off those areas yielded alot of spanish treasure from the wreckage caused by hurricane. Fisher and Wagnera made their money off locating and diving on those wrecks.....
You should look at a map of all the shipwrecks off of the Treasure Coast. Amazing stuff.

You should look at a map of all the shipwrecks off of the Treasure Coast. Amazing stuff.

Had GPS coordinates of where known wrecks were and where coins and things were found after heavy surf and storms.....did most TH'ing on Rev. War sites so older finds usually consisted of old Spanish and English items..... Fun times..

Ft Pierce has a wreck off one of the State parks down south of Vero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes