PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft pick watch entering week 14

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here are the remaining games for all of the teams with 4 or fewer wins. Boldfaced games are against other teams in the hunt. Note that the two games in Week 16 guarantee that there will be at least two teams with more than 4 wins.

TeamWeek 14Week 15Week 16Week 17Week 18
Carolina [1-12]@ NO [L]ATLGB@ JAXTB
New England [3-10]@ PIT [W]KC@ DEN@ BUFJEST
Arizona [3-10]byeSF@ CHI@ PHISEA
Washington [4-9]bye@ LAR@ JESTSFDAL
Chicago [5-8]DET [W]@ CLEARIATL@ GB
JEST [5-8]HOU [W]@ MIAWAS@ CLE@ NE
Giants [5-8]
GB [W]
@ NO@ PHILARPHI
Tennessee [5-8]@ MIA [W]HOUSEA@ HOUJAX

Last edited:
For those that don't know:
Losing to Washington and Giants doesn't mean a thing if we finish with the same record. It's the strength of schedule that matters. It's why we are ahead of Arizona for the second pick. Conceivably, if we beat the Jets then we could drop about 4 spots, if the other teams lose out. Chicago may not jump ahead of us but other teams could lose out, accept the Washington/Jets game. So we are still likely to end up with a top 6 pick.

I'll be watching to see how many wins they can get, not which draft pick they end up with.

We’re pretty much almost guaranteed a shot at either Maye or Daniels (especially Daniels), barring some type of undesirable turnaround. Maye will go anywhere between 2-5, depending on the needs of each respective team. Daniels is a lock to be available for us, as he'll like go within the top 5-10 picks. I love Maye and I really like Daniels, as he reminds me a lot of Jalen Hurts with his leadership, poise, accuracy, touch & athleticism. Maye is also highly athletic, especially for his size. Size/athleticism-wise, he’s an Allen/Herbert archetype. I’d honestly be ecstatic with either of them.

The more I see of Daniels the more I like him. I could definitely live with picking him if Maye and Williams are off the table.

Think the Pats probably sneak one more win but hold onto a top 4 pick based on strength of schedule. There’s three top QBs but I think one of the top 3 picks will be MHJ so they should be able to get one.

The more I see of Daniels the more I like him. I could definitely live with picking him if Maye and Williams are off the table.
You watch these other games with the QBs running around and I say, I wish we had a guy like that, maybe next year is the year we get a good QB.

We should win no more than 1 more game... Hoping we can somehow lose against the jets too but I unfortunately think we win that one.

Tenn seems to be the team to be worried about tanking and causing a problem if we beat the jesters.

ARZ & WAS are also pretty likely to have = or less wins then NE, but TN tanking (no show vs Hou 2x) could put Pats at pick 5 / then are 4 teams in front with only 3 top QBs to pick from.

I really don't understand the popular opinion that it's a given we'll beat the Jets. We could but I don't necessarily think we should. They may not even give up a TD.

We’re pretty much almost guaranteed a shot at either Maye or Daniels (especially Daniels), barring some type of undesirable turnaround. Maye will go anywhere between 2-5, depending on the needs of each respective team. Daniels is a lock to be available for us, as he'll like go within the top 5-10 picks. I love Maye and I really like Daniels, as he reminds me a lot of Jalen Hurts with his leadership, poise, accuracy, touch & athleticism. Maye is also highly athletic, especially for his size. Size/athleticism-wise, he’s an Allen/Herbert archetype. I’d honestly be ecstatic with either of them.

Kyle sounds like an idiot. There isn't any correlation in that table amongst all those QBs. The numbers are all over the place. The only correlation is that 10 of the 11 QBs drafted by Bill were white. Daniels is not.

So we should remove any syracuse wr off our draft board the next few years

With Rodgers allegedly expecting to be medically cleared by Dec 24th ahead of the Redskins game, that should assist us with another loss. NYJ should be able to hang 17-30 points on us, while their defense does what they do. There’s talent on both the offense and defense.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back