PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Lottery and Draft Thread.

Now there is talk about trading down with Philadelphia?? Is this a diversion to create Celtics interest or the real thing??

Supposedly the Celtics have the inside track for Hayward. They are flush with guards.

The rumor is swap picks with Philly who need a PG Fultz fills the bill. Ainge seems to like Jackson and get other assists, Lakers #1 next year from Philly + a player Okafor?

Makes perfect sense IF Ainge likes Jackson more, afraid of Fultz's knees? lots of moving parts.

Wonder if C's take Fultz #1 and consummate trade after Lakers pick, happens if they take Ball, leaving Jackson.

Fun week of BB talk keep me busy till Pats TC opens. :D

According to David Aldredge of NBA.com, the trade is indeed happening, on Monday, for #3, the Fakers 2018 first-rounder, and possibly a 2021 protected first-rounder.

Danny's always been a better trader than drafter, especially since 2008, but I seriously doubt that this is going to end well. I'm a bigger fan of Jayson Tatum than I am of Josh Jackson, who would make Jalen Brown utterly superfluous. And I don't think that the Fakers are going to be as bad as Danny is counting on that they will be.

Edit: now I hear that the Kings' 2019 first-rounder is included instead of some 2021 protected first-rounder. I like that package much better than the previous one, because the Kings will still suck by 2019.

you are wasting your time posting in here. all celtics talk is in the main forum now for some reason. makes no sense to me. why even have a celtics area if people post in the main area?

screw that...they need to move that thread here where it belongs. What's next, Red Sox talk in the Bruins forum. Oh the humanity

screw that...they need to move that thread here where it belongs. What's next, Red Sox talk in the Bruins forum. Oh the humanity
I sent a message to ian but he never responded to me. maybe you can try?

Either the mods need to move the Celtics thread from the main forum to this forum, or do away with other fora altogether and have everything in one.

I have some UFC news I came across. I think I'll post it in here.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back