PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Day (Not the Film)

Snooky97

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So after months of us doing scouting, reviewing, analysis, the day has came! The Draft!

As I'm from the UK, i think it will be around 2am GMT when we are going to be selecting i think!

If anyone can have a rough idea of when this will happen, i know the draft starts at 1am GMT but not entirely sure when i will need to be awake!

Anyway this could be our thread for the Draft if you all okay with that?

I’ll be up all night. I think pick 23 will be in the 3.30am -4.30am window but of course there’ll be the possibility of trades. Are you going to watch it on Sky or on NFL Network?

One word of note, the draft day game thread usually takes place on the main forum rather than here but this is still a good place for general chat.

Why don't you guys just get a good night's sleep and wake up and check it on your phone the next morning?

Reiss doesn’t think we’ll force a QB or LT pick in the first round. Considering he then goes on to say that McGlinchey might be the pick, this seems somewhat directed at Kolton Miller.

• As much as the Patriots would benefit from adding a quarterback, I don’t envision them forcing it in the first round.

• The same is true for left tackle.

• My view is that the best-case scenario of talent meeting need would be if offensive tackle Mike McGlinchey (Notre Dame) or linebackers Rashaan Evans(Alabama) or Leighton Vander Esch(Boise State) are available when the Patriots make their first pick

Trade-happy Patriots in prime position to add more athleticism

I’ll be up all night. I think pick 23 will be in the 3.30am -4.30am window but of course there’ll be the possibility of trades. Are you going to watch it on Sky or on NFL Network?

One word of note, the draft day game thread usually takes place on the main forum rather than here but this is still a good place for general chat.

Well, just going to hope i wake up around that time...

Not sure yet mate, i've got streams ready for both!

Well, just going to hope i wake up around that time...

Not sure yet mate, i've got streams ready for both!

I take this week off so I can stay up for all of it.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back