PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dont throw away those Jimmy G jerseys just yet---5 Guys are in a room....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffbiologist

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
A conference call between these 5 might have happened....

Bill B wants to coach Jimmy when Tom is done.
TB wants to play til 45, if not here 2nd choice would be goin home to SF.
Jimmy wants the chance to start and get paid.
Bob K is fanboy and wants to keep Tom "as long as possible"
Don Yee makes a suggestion that they offer Jimmy to SF as a "Rental"....
with everyone's approval a trade for a 2nd and a "player to be named later" but because of rules they cant announce it....

2nd round pick PLUS the right to trade Tom Brady for Jimmy in the next couple years.

Lynch's last time he wore pads was for BB, Im sure there may even be a letter of recommendation somewhere. Collusion be damned, there is no rule yet that a player cant be traded FOR HIMSELF in the future is there? SF is winless, Lynch is desperate and he makes the deal with the devil figuring the worst that can happen is filling stands with the GOAT goin home with a chip on his shoulder. For just a 2nd?

If this were true there would be NO reason to pick a QB high, and after today the proof might be right in front of us. Something to think about eh?> Its the only way I logically see everyone getting what they want.

I know the trauma of loss is hard, especially on a tough draft night, when silver lining for your loss was a meager prize that got diced up into tiny bits and a dispensable slot CB, but it's time to face facts are facts: Jimmy G ain't coming back.

I thought Jeff the Biologist had turned into a plant.

I guess I was right.

Love me some good Patriots fanfic, but I'm disappointed with this effort. Add a little steam please.

Saw 5 guys in the title.... now I'm hungry and angry... I'm hangry.... because the was a stupid thread and no 5 guys... dangnabbit :mad:o_O

I have a belly button.

Ethanol?

Stop sharing a bong with Chandler Jones before posting on here, please!

... Collusion be damned, there is no rule yet that a player cant be traded FOR HIMSELF in the future is there? ....Its the only way I logically see everyone getting what they want.

You need to stop using the Ambien. It results in very bizarre dreams that even seem real. ;)

I was just going to post this. Well done, OP.

Well, I guess it's some progress, but the trade did happen in November.

A little scary that this guy is only now getting to the Bargaining stage...I'm not sure I want to be around when he moves onto Depression. Hopefully, his friends will keep him away from sharp objects and rooftops until he is through it.

stoned-meme-computer-nerd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back