PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dont look past the bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you'll be greatly dissapointed next monday morning! even if we lose, i guarantee we cover that ridiculous spread

the 12th man will be the the difference in this game. Brady will struggle and the pats will have several turnovers. We dont have the best personnel but **** Jauron and Perry Fewell put these guys in a position to make plays. If Trent Edwards was starting we'd be a lock to win.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Seriously?

its not the same team they played earlier this year, its going to be an emotional home primetime game and the bills are bring everything they got to the table.

unfortunately, the Bills still eat at the kids table

... put the fear of god into moss next sunday!

I see the alcohol hasn't worn off from last night.

Listen to what you are saying. You are bonkers.

Why not go look at Randy's catches this year over at NFL.com Videos. Better get your Depends on, for next Sun night. You are about to get run over by a tank.

the 12th man will be the the difference in this game. Brady will struggle and the pats will have several turnovers. We dont have the best personnel but **** Jauron and Perry Fewell put these guys in a position to make plays. If Trent Edwards was starting we'd be a lock to win.
12th man? ......Care to name who that will be? Brady will struggle?.......Did you just start watching football? How exactly will the defensive juggernaut of Buffalo cause Brady to struggle?

12th man? ......Care to name who that will be? Brady will struggle?.......Did you just start watching football? How exactly will the defensive juggernaut of Buffalo cause Brady to struggle?

in Buffalo, the 12th man is actually a big old butch truck driver named Marge

she just likes to be considered a man

in Buffalo, the 12th man is actually a big old butch truck driver named Marge

she just likes to be considered a man

Ooh! Now I am concerned! "Just tell 'em that Large Marge sench ya!"

Last edited:
its not the same team they played earlier this year, its going to be an emotional home primetime game and the bills are bring everything they got to the table.

The only reason this game is prime time is the pats, not because the bills are that good. While I think it will be a good game, I just don't think the bills have enough to pull it out. Here's to a good game.

come on Bills fans, let's be realistic here. I am a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder and even I see a Patriot victory this Sunday. We struggled all day long yesterday and were very lucky to escape Miami with a victory. If we play like we did yesterday I see the Patriots having their way with the Bills:bricks:

I'll put it this way... If NE had to go 15-1 this season, I would rather the team that beat them, be a division rival that has played with huge hearts all season, vs the phins or the jets...

they do play with alot of "heart". But Tom Brady and Co. will tear their hearts out

The Bills have a win streak, where they are beating teams by 3 points, teams that Pats have blown out. Who have the Bills beat, the Colts, the Cowboys (no they lost that one), the Chargers????

Bills will start off tough and then the hammer will come down. The best the Bills can hope for is to beat the point spread and win their fans a few bucks.

The reason this game is on primetime, is the Pats and their drive for a 16-0 season, and the Bills look like they have a chance to stop it. The only other team on the schedule is the Steelers, another team that has not beaten anybody like the Colts.

I am not looking past the Bills, but I do not see any real chance that the Pats will lose this one.

its not the same team they played earlier this year,

Sure it is.
Same team. Same players, except Marshawn Lynch is banged up, and Paul Pozluzny won't be there. Blew leads to Dallas and Denver, both at home...Beat the 0-9 Dolphins just last week on a last second FG, behind almost the entire game...

Game 1: 38-7

Take away 2 key Bills starters...

I dunno, 45-7, 45-14, something along those lines. Over by halftime. Feel free to dream though. That's why we're fans I guess.

And I'll echo Desi's thoughts. I'm looking right past the crappy Bills to the paltry few remaining games against actual teams that might play the Patriots tough. The coaches and players neither know me nor think like me.

Did you watch the Bills game vs. the Dolphins? Buffalo is on route to get beat by 70.

Why don't we look at the teams Buffalo has beaten this year.

NY Jets 1-8
NY Jets 1-8
Baltimore 4-5
Cincinnati 3-6
Miami 0-9

And they won those games by an average of 6 points and should've lost at least 2 of them. Buffalo had no business beating Miami, the Dolphins dominated the entire day and found a way to give the game away.

Sorry, but the 5 wins coming against teams with a combined record of 9-36 isn't scaring anyone, especially if Marshawn Lynch is out.

Last edited:
Did you watch the Bills game vs. the Dolphins? Buffalo is on route to get beat by 70.

Why don't we look at the teams Buffalo has beaten this year.

NY Jets 1-8
NY Jets 1-8
Baltimore 4-5
Cincinnati 3-6
Miami 0-9

And they won those games by an average of 6 points and should've lost at least 2 of them. Buffalo had no business beating Miami, the Dolphins dominated the entire day and found a way to give the game away.

Sorry, but the 5 wins coming against teams with a combined record of 9-36 isn't scaring anyone, especially if Marshawn Lynch is out.

Horrible logic. The Bills led the entire DAL and DEN games, but do they get any credit for a close loss??? Hell no. You're as good as your record is and right now, the Bills are in a playoff hunt and have the NFL's second longest winning streak.

You play who's on your schedule. The Bills are like the second youngest team in the NFL. They have had an insane amount of injuries. Their teammate was paralyzed in front of them. They had two last second fg losses. That Miami game was the classic trap game (I believe NE's lost the previous 2 years to crappy Miami teams on the road). They played like dog crap and were able to turn in on and do enough to win. Earlier in the season, they would have lost that game.

I'm not naive to predict a Bills win but confidence is a wonderful thing. And the Bills, despite what some poster on an internet message board says, realize winning a NFL game is an extremely difficult thing to do. Of course, you're a Fin fan so I guess you don't know what that's like. :rocker:

Horrible logic. The Bills led the entire DAL and DEN games, but do they get any credit for a close loss??? Hell no. You're as good as your record is and right now, the Bills are in a playoff hunt and have the NFL's second longest winning streak.

You play who's on your schedule. The Bills are like the second youngest team in the NFL. They have had an insane amount of injuries. Their teammate was paralyzed in front of them. They had two last second fg losses. That Miami game was the classic trap game (I believe NE's lost the previous 2 years to crappy Miami teams on the road). They played like dog crap and were able to turn in on and do enough to win. Earlier in the season, they would have lost that game.

I'm not naive to predict a Bills win but confidence is a wonderful thing. And the Bills, despite what some poster on an internet message board says, realize winning a NFL game is an extremely difficult thing to do. Of course, you're a Fin fan so I guess you don't know what that's like. :rocker:

Horrible logic, yet true, not sure how that works. The Broncos are a crappy team right now and Dallas tried to give the Bills the game. Romo gave the Bills the ball 6 times and they still couldn't pull off the win.

Yeah, the Bills have a nice little rosey 5-4 record and that's cool for them, but look what happens when they play the real good teams like New England and Pittsburgh. Buffalo is going to get beat by New England and Jacksonville in the next 2 games and I'm not sure they can beat Washingotn after that. They aren't beating Cleveland and their not beating the Giants, Buffalo finishes 8-8 AT BEST this season.

Yeah, I guess I don't know what it's like to lose 4 straight Super Bowls, you got that right. The Bills are what they are and when they play more good teams you'll see exactly what they are, a mediocre team.

Horrible logic, yet true, not sure how that works. The Broncos are a crappy team right now and Dallas tried to give the Bills the game. Romo gave the Bills the ball 6 times and they still couldn't pull off the win.

Yeah, the Bills have a nice little rosey 5-4 record and that's cool for them, but look what happens when they play the real good teams like New England and Pittsburgh. Buffalo is going to get beat by New England and Jacksonville in the next 2 games and I'm not sure they can beat Washingotn after that. They aren't beating Cleveland and their not beating the Giants, Buffalo finishes 8-8 AT BEST this season.

Yeah, I guess I don't know what it's like to lose 4 straight Super Bowls, you got that right. The Bills are what they are and when they play more good teams you'll see exactly what they are, a mediocre team.
I could start to like you aqua:singing:

While I don't think the Patriots take any team lightly and have had their share of tough games against the Bills, to predict that they're headed into Buffalo for a beat down is sounding too much like "cabin fever". Remember how Jack Nicholson went nuts in "The Shining" ?? Anyway.......looks like the cold weather has already settled into the Buffalo area, someone's brain is apparently frozen.

Hang in there, only 6 more months until Spring arrives!!

Last edited:

Wow, Super Bowl smack. Impressive. I mean you guys did win a Super Bowl before I was born. Man that really hit hard.

Anyways, I will enjoy watching a team that worst case scenario will be 5-5 and still be in the playoff hunt. Enjoy the #1 overall because I'm sure the Fins' masterminds won't screw it up. :( I hear there's a gunner on special teams that maybe in 3 years could make it to 3rd string corner. Of course, you guys may trade the pick for an injured, old QB. :bricks:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes