Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt - sucks
Dorsett - sucks
Edelman - injury prone
Hogan - good
Mitchell - injury prone
Lots to be excited about
Crying in March. Remember when that was for the Sawx.

2 years $12 million with $8.25 million guaranteed. Not as big a deal as other WRs have been getting, but probably more than we should be paying our 3rd or 4th WR.
Is this confirmed as far as the money?

Well there goes our guy..
DAMN!! I'm super TORN over this. He was so clutch and often under-rated, especially early on. I'll miss him and THANK HIM, but this might be a case of the Patriots moving on a little early rather than late. I trust the Patriots organization so let's just wait and see how the offseason plays out.

I’m probably on par with the biggest Dolla fan here but doubt I would done 8.25 GTD for 2 years. Definitely doubt he is worth that in the Dolphins offense especially.

Probably reduces the probability for Patriots HoF

Best of luck to Danny

The days of guys taking below market deals to stay or sign w the pats are over
Thats about the most insane i have seen in a long time, Dola has taken friendly deals the last 3 seasons... Now he gets 2mill more then Edelman in base AND garantered money....

That's an overpay. I don't think I'd be that happy if the Pats coughed that up to bring him back.

lol the Dolphins

Good for him. But New England just simply wasn't going to pay that for a guy that was either the fourth or fifth option in the passing game depending on health and the sets they were running. Glad he got his payday, though.

We’re in a bit of a cap crunch. Going to need to hit on a couple of value guys.

Its an ok cap situation. BB just won't sign anybody for any price. He knows the market, sets the value to a player for what he wants to do with next team and acts accordingly. He might overpay for Solder since the OT crop from last year didn't turn out the way they envisioned but that's it. If for him Danny is a 2M player in the context of his team he won't pay 6M even if he is in love with the guy..

Last edited:
5 years ago everyone *****es about not paying Welker and getting Danny. Here we are again, with an AFC team over paying for one of our guys. Loved Danny's time here, good for him getting one last nice payday.

Our front office has a plan, guys. Until they prove they don't, please stop overreacting to every signing like"BB the GM is failing!!!"

if there is a playier i always loved 'Dola was for sure in that list...buona fortuna # 80

we will never forget you and you will be always a New England Patriot

thanks for the great memories and emotions you gave us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing