PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Bill have a diet plan in place?

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
11319660-C99E-4246-80A8-793812A324BA.jpeg

I think Mac will be okay. He just needs a little help out here. We all had this frame in college, so we can all relate to what we see here.

Perhaps celery sticks in his locker for Rookie OTA’s? Have him run a couple extra laps? Make amends with Guerrero? Could see some great results.

But maybe it’s all by design. Bill after all loves players who can play both sides of the ball. (Plus we’re still a little thin at DT)

Hell, maybe Bill was so fed up with Tom’s regiment that he decided to look for someone who made it clear they would not put their nutritional plan before the team. ;)

Jones is definetely rocking his dad bod, and hes not a dad i doubt he looks like that in sept.

Last edited:
pretty weak for a 22 year old athlete..

Eli manning or Big ben didn't look much better.

But I do hope they get him in the gym.

Eli manning or Big ben didn't look much better.

But I do hope they get him in the gym.
Ben has ALWAYS been a fat tub of goo and remains one today.

Fat helps cushion the blow from a devastating sack

Hope he develops a liking for avocado shakes...

I remember an interview with Zolack and he said in his early days TB12 ate greasy cheeseburgers and fries just like the rest of the other players.

With age comes wisdom, hopefully.

Questionable diet and lo and behold he is also enjoying a cigar what other vices is he guilty of....shocking

Nothing says "great NFL quarterback" like chiseled pecs and a six pack.

Yes, and on the other hand, being in top shape means that everything, including your brain, is working better at the end of a long game at the end of a long season. So you kind of owe it to your team mates to be fit. And the owner who is paying you millions of $$. Not muscle bound, but not doughy.

Just an aside , I did see another comment where Mac's walk to the podium was very confident and serious compared to some other 1st round picks......that looked like a man who is on a mission. I think we may have found our QB.....lets go

More seriously, he's going into an NFL strength & conditioning program like everybody else.

Even elite college programs are way more slack about that stuff than the pros.

View attachment 32502

I think Mac will be okay. He just needs a little help out here. We all had this frame in college, so we can all relate to what we see here.

Perhaps celery sticks in his locker for Rookie OTA’s? Have him run a couple extra laps? Make amends with Guerrero? Could see some great results.

But maybe it’s all by design. Bill after all loves players who can play both sides of the ball. (Plus we’re still a little thin at DT)

Hell, maybe Bill was so fed up with Tom’s regiment that he decided to look for someone who made it clear they would not put their nutritional plan before the team. ;)

Are you serious? NFL QBs don't go around with 6 packs...just look at any of them, including Brady. He could stand to lose a few pounds but we're not talking Jared Lorenzen here.

otl_lorenzen02_1600x2132.jpg

With that bod, at least Giselle won't be dumping aging TFB for the young stud, I mean dud.

Hate to go down this route but........ once he gets a few massages under his belt I am sure he will be fine (sorry)

View attachment 32502

iu.jpeg

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back