PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the McCourtys share a telepathic bond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Two months after getting traded to the Patriots, Jason is deep into learning the defense. When he's home watching film on his iPad, he'll shoot his brother a message if he has any questions."

Uh...if they really shared a telepathic bond wouldn't Devin call him?

"Two months after getting traded to the Patriots, Jason is deep into learning the defense. When he's home watching film on his iPad, he'll shoot his brother a message if he has any questions."

Uh...if they really shared a telepathic bond wouldn't Devin call him?

If they are sharing thoughts a phone call seems a bit redundant. Just shoot the questions and answers using brainwaves.

If they are sharing thoughts a phone call seems a bit redundant. Just shoot the questions and answers using brainwaves.

He was punning lol

Give Ernie Adams 3 weeks and he'll have the MTB (McCourty Telepathic Bond) dialed in on 3 exclusive frequencies only known to BB HC, BB DC, BB GM.....and the CIA's HRD (Ham Radio Division) led by Nellie Ohr

Its great when any player has a close bond with another player that is new to the team... that transfer of knowledge and mentoring is HUGE, but to have it with twin brothers that have been close friends their entire lives will be fun to watch

Last edited:
When Jason gets sad, does Devin cry? That’s all I want to know.

Wonder if they are like combiner transformers and can combine to form one planet player. That'd be awesome.

We've seen this before...

250px-Wonder_Twins.jpg

PsychicGate*

Give Ernie Adams 3 weeks and he'll have the MTB (McCourty Telepathic Bond) dialed in on 3 exclusive frequencies only known to BB HC, BB DC, BB GM.....and the CIA's HRD (Ham Radio Division) led by Nellie Ohr

We've seen this before...

View attachment 20354

You people just cost us next years draft picks... :confused:

Bill don't worry we got this

..you are getting drowsy....falling into a deep sleep....you will obey my every command....good...now, give me all your cash...

91f9d242cb51e2d3ade07b756bb64ef2.gif

..you are getting drowsy....falling into a deep sleep....you will obey my every command....good...now, give me all your cash...

91f9d242cb51e2d3ade07b756bb64ef2.gif
Almost worked. I got my cash out and looked around for me and realized it was myself...people wondered why I had cash out and a momentarily confused look on my face.

Of course, if you said joker, I was going to have my cash on top of a playing card :p at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back