PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Bucs @ Saints

Nice job by the Bucs defense, not the best defense and getting lucky a lot...but hey in the playoffs you need a bit of luck.
Brees is done IMO...no point in him continuing playing.

right..because Cook can't catch a ball that hits him in his hands

3 picks, can't blame them all on the recievers. And that throw was in heavy coverage

Honestly I am not impressed by either team here. The Bills could beat either.
Yeah - I’ll take the Bills or Chiefs over the Bucs. Though I think Green Bay may also be a little better... will have to see

Brady want that great but they won!

3 picks, can't blame them all on the recievers. And that throw was in heavy coverage
hit him in the hands, Kamara ran wrong route. But blame Brees, sure

The Saints are looking at a pretty dark next 2-3 seasons given their cap situation and their need to clean out the roster.

Went all in and got screwed against the Rams, suffered through the Minnesota miracle and now this meltdown with 4 turnovers.

Hope Belichick is watching this.

This is what happens when you give your GOAT (or your next QB) talent instead of the likes of NKeal Harry.
Yes. Because he was amazing today

hit him in the hands, Kamara ran wrong route. But blame Brees, sure

You honestly think Brees hasn't been bad in this game? He can hardly throw past 10 yards anymore, sorry but he's cooked

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Lol...wow. The Saints are basically an all-star offense by the way.

I am saying their last game ended on a miserable performance and their last throw in the uniform that they became HOF QBs in was on a pick.

Brees is gone with the wind..

what’s crazy is he’s the original Tom Brady hater in here what a turnaround for SB1
I didn't hate him though. His attitude last year pissed me off but it wasn't more than that and I got over it months ago. Said a lot of things I didn't mean. No way I will hold a grudge again the guy who has given us so many great moments and memories for two decades and spoiled us Pats fans like no fan base has been spoiled.

The Saints are looking at a pretty dark next 2-3 seasons given their cap situation and their need to clean out the roster.

Went all in and got screwed against the Rams, suffered through the Minnesota miracle and now this meltdown with 4 turnovers.
Very curious to see what happens with them... at least they have Hill so a little bit of QB stability, but... I don’t think they’ll be very good for a while

A couple of things.

- I think Arians and Leftwich are average to above average coaches. I think we have been spoiled here to not realize what bad coaching looks like. Arians will never be confused with Belichick, but he isn't Adam Gase either.
- I am also not sure they called a deep pass on 3rd and one. Did Brady check off his receiver because he thought he could make the big play with one on one coverage or was his first and second read not get open. People always blame the play calling on plays like this and many times it is execution issues.
- Brady's pass was horrible either way.
Feels good to see drew Brees have his last game eliminated in the playoffs by TB12
I like Brees what has he done to make enemies of Patriot fans?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back