PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dilfer and Carter going at it on legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsyouruncle

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
You guys see that? It got combative. Dilfer called him out.

Carter was getting upset. Dilfer basically said anyone who thinks Belichick or Brady's legacy is affected is being a hypocrite.

Carter rants

Dilfer says everyone does stuff, and ball pressure means nothing.

Carter says its a big thing

Dilfer interrupts him and says teams have done a lot worse stuff, IR,, practice rules, and low pressure balls don't mean anything.

Carter just sits their looking pissed off. It was pretty funny. Almost looked like they would fight.

"The Patriots just aren't good anymore."

Yeah he just blasted cc. Pretty awesome

Can't wait to see it! The hell with Carter.

I love Dilfer now! It was so Obvious Carter couldn't handle someone sticking up for patriots and I Love how Dilfer pointed out brady set a record for completions and no fumbles or problems dropping the ball with a fully inflated ball and in his mind it did not make as big of a advantage as carter made it sound! Totally called him out
..than as there going away him literally shaking his head and giving Dilfer dirty looks..priceless

Yeah, that was awesome. Dilfer jumped his **** big time.

LOVED IT!!!

It was pretty heated.

Carter was being very arrogant and laughing but Dilfer's stance was tonight stamped the fact that it doesn't matter what pressure is in the ball, they are great. No fumbles, no drops, he broke the completions record.

Carter was very arrogant.

Dilfer is the man.

I'm honestly shocked by how Dilfer has gone to bat for the Pats today. That being said, why the hell are all these talking heads discussing this thing as if the Pats did it? Effing science exonerates the Patriots you morons. Your petty arguments about legacy are all moot!

Wow, Trent Dilfer very quickly climbing in my esteem. Nice to have someone speaking sense.

Oh and Carter can STFU, that Visine-needing, red-eyed MFer.

Thank you Trent dilfer! That jackass carter stll saking his head. Fu caters,

Saw it. Dilfer killed him.

Just watching and was about to post a thread. I have pretty much given up on most of the reporters, but I think Dilfer just became my favorite guy. He is sticking his neck out and defending the Pats like crazy. Kudos to him, and trying to dispel the serious misinformation out there. I am still peeved at the NFL, ESPN, and all the sports outlets.

I want to enjoy this one, so close to another heartbreak. We all know the haters out there are going to do their best to ruin my (our) happiness. I will ignore them, not fight back with verbal barrages, and secretly hope that Belicheck is peeved as well, and preps/constructs the team for 'unfinished' business. I think deflategate can be a great motivator for next year.

Have to see if we can get a clip. Rarely do you see that sort of heated disagreement in from of the camera. It was pretty funny. Credit to Dilfer.

I'm not on twitter. ..but I hope some fans give him a big thanks for being one of few to finally speak up!

We all just wants to enjoy the game. So it was nice to see a dipshit get called out when he want to talk ********. Don't think CC brings it up again on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes