PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did we know how bad Brady's knee was back in 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure i heard there were follow up surgeries for infection. People here were upset at Dr Neal El Attrache for it.

It’s fun to come here in the off-season. This is the time year we separate real hard core football fans from those that gobble up gossip, rumors and OMG’s

I remember the time Randy Moss was rumored to have been arrested in Florida for domestic assault and we actually had dopes here making phone callls to authorities down there:rolleyes:

They know who they are

Twitter still in it's infancy in 2008 ...
if it was then as it is used now this story would have exploded even more.
Interesting how we dealt with only a few sources for the story and our fake news discussion.

Twitter still in it's infancy in 2008 ...
if it was then as it is used now this story would have exploded even more.
Interesting how we dealt with only a few sources for the story and our fake news discussion.

Worth noting that thanks to the electronic/social media that's fed the fellowship of the miserable in the 10 years since we now get meltdowns over the t-shirt Brady wore on Brazilian Valentine's Day. That's some serious evilution going on right there.

b1utm.gif
3 Stooges posts always get a Winner from me.

Worth noting that thanks to the electronic/social media that's fed the fellowship of the miserable in the 10 years since we now get meltdowns over the t-shirt Brady wore on Brazilian Valentine's Day. That's some serious evilution going on right there.
In our defense, it was never mentioned that it was Brazilian Valentine's Day.

He's still Whipped, though.

A part of me says thank god it's not this year,while another part of me says I wish it was still 2008 when we had a 30 year old QB in his prime
PRIME??? I'd say that 40 year old Brady is better than 30 year old Brady.

I wouldn’t say those two groups are necessarily mutually exclusive.
To a point...but those that made phone calls about Moss are a different breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back