PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Kraft put BB on notice?

I mean.

He's very expensive. The offense retolling would be expensive. I don't see how it could work out.

Am I wrong? Genuinely asking lol, no need to resort to """who's paying you to think?""" - simply asking a question.
I was just joking buddy thus the emojis. :)

Except. He isn't.

He's under Baltimore control.
No.
Quarterback Lamar Jackson still has not signed a contract, and where he will play in 2023 is still unknown. He got a non-exclusive franchise tag from the Baltimore Ravens after the two sides failed to reach a long-term deal. The non-exclusive franchise tag means No. 8 is allowed to negotiate with other teams.
Lamar Jackson contract situation: QB appears to dispute report he turned down $200M guaranteed from Ravens.

Sounds like a huge endorsement of Bill Belichick from Robert Kraft. Everything from his superb drafting over the last few years, to his great choices when it comes to assembling this year's coaching staff.

This must be a kick in the gut to the haters of this team, and in particular, the haters of the 8 ringed GOAT.

Ah. I thought he had the exclusive tag and was able to seek possible trades.
Nope. Here's Lamar's problem: He's turned down $200m. So anyone wanting to talk to him knows the number is bigger than $200m. So if I am an owner of an NFL team, why bother even picking up the phone if I am not going to pay more ? Now he's got Meek Mill texting RKK, who says "talk to Bill".

That's on brand IMO. That's Kraft saying "Bill runs the football team", he learned his lesson with Parcells.
BB will be out on his axx too if the Pats dont win a playoff game this season.

BOB is the NE Pats next HC and hes already on the payroll which creates a dicey situation to say the least.

BB is joined at the hip to Mat Jones.

He cant bail on Mat and take in Lamar.

This is a kick in the gut for the homers I thought RK wasn't paying attention boy was I wrong.

I hope he pays attention because he is the one signing the checks at the end of the day.

Sounds like a huge endorsement of Bill Belichick from Robert Kraft. Everything from his superb drafting over the last few years, to his great choices when it comes to assembling this year's coaching staff.

This must be a kick in the gut to the haters of this team, and in particular, the haters of the 8 ringed GOAT.
Brady hid the stench of BB drafts for so many years.

Tuna Parcells was a better draft guru.

Brady hid the stench of BB drafts for so many years.

Tuna Parcells was a better draft guru.
They drafted well early in Bill’s tenure and they won three championships. They drafted poorly from 2006-2010. Then they drafted well and won three championships. They drafted poorly from 2015-2019. They’ve drafted well the past two years. It’s a pretty clear cycle.

This is basically the exact same **** RK said last year. Nothing new regarding BB and the team.
Except for the part where Kraft points out that he has given BB full autonomy to make choices that havent produced wins.

This being a business and all.

Mac Jones is on BB. His QB and you dont win in this league without a franchise QB. We had the best and BB ran him off.

They drafted well early in Bill’s tenure and they won three championships. They drafted poorly from 2006-2010. Then they drafted well and won three championships. They drafted poorly from 2015-2019. They’ve drafted well the past two years. It’s a pretty clear cycle.
Thornton - until he actually does something, I dont care about how great he can be. Show me.
Mac Jones - Weak armed QBs dont last long in the Pros.
Barmore has a restraining order against him.

Thornton - until he actually does something, I dont care about how great he can be. Show me.
Mac Jones - Weak armed QBs dont last long in the Pros.
Barmore has a restraining order against him.
That seems like a pretty convoluted way of saying you don’t have a valid argument but ok.

This is a kick in the gut for the homers I thought RK wasn't paying attention boy was I wrong.

It wasn't a kick in the gut because the homers know that RKK pays attention...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back