PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone see Mike Vrabel juke that fan out after his TD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, Vrabel had some fun with the fans, how classless :rolleyes:

There's a fine line between being classy and having a stick up your ass. Just my opinion :D

There's a fine line between being classy and having a stick up your ass. Just my opinion :D

Agreed. I thought it was great. (But then again, I love smack talk!)

Have you ever heard the crap these guys get from opposing fans (and what we as Pats fans give the opposing team)? It's brutal and yes they are professionals but to give it back to the fans once in awhile seems fair to me. I hated Sharpe's "call in the National Guard" comments back in the 90s but lets face it, if he were a Patriot it would be funny. I live by the old mantra "if you don't want them talking trash then stop them from scoring (winning)." If Cincy fans get pissed oh well.

That's pretty hard core. But not as bad as what that a-hole Dallas Clark did Sunday. He tossed the ball into the stands after he scored and then demanded it back from the fan who caught it -- and that's the HOMETOWN fans being treated that way. Definitely not very nice.

I agree that it was a d*ck move. To be clear though, Clark didn't toss the ball into the stands, he spiked it and it bounced away from him into the stands. I guess if he wanted the ball so badly, he shouldn't have spiked it.

Truth is that now everything a Patriot player does its going to be criticized. Now he is going to just perform the part the NFL and other teams imposed to them... be the villain. The Pats are going to be the villain anyway, so why not enjoy it while you can? ;)

He's done that before. It irritates me every time. I won't slam him for it, but I wish he wouldn't do it.

The reason he pulled the ball away was because he asked the following question to the fans:

"Hey, any of you Ohio Buckeyes fans?"

<Crowd> "NOPE!"

"Ok, no ball for you!" :D

The reason he pulled the ball away was because he asked the following question to the fans:

"Hey, any of you Ohio Buckeyes fans?"

<Crowd> "NOPE!"

"Ok, no ball for you!" :D

From an Ohio State alum:

1. No true Buckeye would ever say "Ohio Buckeyes", it's either "Ohio State Buckeye" or "Ohio State" or "Buckeye" or "Buck" fans

2. If that was the question, I guarantee the answer would have been to the affirmative from someone there

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back