PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dice K the most boring pitcher in MLB

I'm done with this thread, I'll be back when Dice K gets his ass bashed in by Tampa Bay. Thats right I'm not afraid to stick my neck out there, because you know what, i really don't give a crap if I'm wrong. At least i have balls enought to take the chance and say the last place team is going to smack around your so-called ace.:singing:
Making wild predictions doesn't mean you have balls. Admitting you are wrong when those predictions are entirely wrong does.

Matsuzaka threw a great game against Cleveland and what do you say? He looked good, but hes still sucks and he'll be hammered in his next start. If he does the same against Tampa why should we expect you to say anything different? When he pitches a good game it doesn't mean anything to you, and when he throws a bad game you run around saying you've been right all along. When you keep on taking stances like that no one takes you or your opinions seriously.

DiceK just pitched 7 Innings of shutout ball for the win against Cleveland Ace CC Sabathia. He may not hit the radar gun at 98 like Sabathia can once in a while, but he sure got the best out of that duel!

I hope you guys are watching the Tampa game. If you are you will see how bad Dice K is. This guy sucks so bad it is actually funny to watch. I don't care if he strikes out the rest of the batters for the rest of the game. This guy is pathetic. Thanks to your announcer we know Dice K can't win without major run support, since the Sox scored 72 runs in his wins. Through 4 innings and Dice k is doing exactly what i thought. He is getting slapped around, and throwing a ton of pitches too. No runs scored but does that really matter. We are talking about if Dice K sucks and it proves that. Seriously every time I hear one of you guys say Dice K is good that is my Q that you know nothing about pitching...period. Arguing with a sox fan is like arguing with a wall it will hear nothing. keep being in denial. Dice K sucks BALLS. What 6 hits and 3 walks and a hit batter through 3 innings. I have to go I will miss the rest of the game, but i saw enough. DICE K SUCKS. LMAO. You bunch of clowns thinking Dice K is good. HAHAHAH. The only record Dice K is going to break is consecutive games of hit by pitch batters. Now you guys can go crawl up in a dark room and hide like you all did for weeks when he was sucking ass. It was like magic you all appeared after he finally threw a good game. I can't wait for Dice K to hit a batter and have someone charge the mound and pound his little face in.......can't wait. Dice K sucks you guys can go hide again he is having a bad game....you jokes. Wish i was going to see the rest I can't stop laughing. This thread is officially retired.

No runs scored but does that really matter.
Actually, yeah, that's all that matters. That could be the dumbest sports-related comment I've ever read. Now you have the Top 5 all to yourself.

He only gave up 1 walk. Have you and facts ever been properly introduced?

What 6 hits and 3 walks and a hit batter through 3 innings.
Are you even watching Matsuzaka or are you just watching some imaginary game in your head hoping that it will come true? At least look at the box score before you go on some stupid rant like this.

Seriously, are you just screwing with us or are you really this dumb?

I hope you guys are watching the Tampa game. If you are you will see how bad Dice K is. This guy sucks so bad it is actually funny to watch. I don't care if he strikes out the rest of the batters for the rest of the game. This guy is pathetic. Thanks to your announcer we know Dice K can't win without major run support, since the Sox scored 72 runs in his wins. Through 4 innings and Dice k is doing exactly what i thought. He is getting slapped around, and throwing a ton of pitches too. No runs scored but does that really matter. We are talking about if Dice K sucks and it proves that. Seriously every time I hear one of you guys say Dice K is good that is my Q that you know nothing about pitching...period. Arguing with a sox fan is like arguing with a wall it will hear nothing. keep being in denial. Dice K sucks BALLS. What 6 hits and 3 walks and a hit batter through 3 innings. I have to go I will miss the rest of the game, but i saw enough. DICE K SUCKS. LMAO. You bunch of clowns thinking Dice K is good. HAHAHAH. The only record Dice K is going to break is consecutive games of hit by pitch batters. Now you guys can go crawl up in a dark room and hide like you all did for weeks when he was sucking ass. It was like magic you all appeared after he finally threw a good game. I can't wait for Dice K to hit a batter and have someone charge the mound and pound his little face in.......can't wait. Dice K sucks you guys can go hide again he is having a bad game....you jokes. Wish i was going to see the rest I can't stop laughing. This thread is officially retired.

It isn't his fault that after six full innings of shutout ball he couldn't hold them. He might have been able to had he had a little bit of a cushion. And that is his luck almost every game. The team just doesn't score for him, like the Clevland win were he only got one run the whole game from an offense as good as the Red Sox.:confused:

This is exactly what I was previously speaking about.....you only show up if dicek loses. Dicek threw 6 scoreless innings, and left in the 7th having only given up 1. Exactly what do you want? They didn't score at all when he was in the game. You obviously hate the guy, because you can't be rational when speaking about him. If he wins, you don't say a thing (or give some BS answer like "i didn't comment on that game" ) but if he loses (and still pitches well) you show up saying he sucks.

Just leave.
banned2di4.gif

Last edited:
Calling Frankiesfly..................oh wait Dicek pitched well tonight, and got a win (well it's gagne and paps so it's over) so you won't be showing up. He pitched against a good Seattle team and went 7 giving up 2 runs and 10k's. What a boring pitcher:rolleyes:

Calling Frankiesfly..................oh wait Dicek pitched well tonight, and got a win (well it's gagne and paps so it's over) so you won't be showing up. He pitched against a good Seattle team and went 7 giving up 2 runs and 10k's. What a boring pitcher:rolleyes:

So bored we broke that idiotic loosing streak in Safeco.. he will be rookie of the year, a boring rookie of the year, but nonetheless...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back