PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devine Intervention starting to seem plausable in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartmac36

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Maybe not literally, but it feels like it sometimes. How else do you describe the chain of events surrounding the end of this game? And this whole Tebow stretch for that matter, crazy stuff..

Should be a great game this week.

Last edited:
How else do you describe the chain of events surrounding the end of this game? And this whole Tebow stretch for that matter, crazy stuff..

Good defense and clutch offensive drives?

People can say what they want about Tebow. He doesn't have real QB skills, but he's a believer - and not the Christ thing. He believes he can win, anytime, anyplace.

They're not a real threat to the Pats. But Tebow is as good a competitor as the game has seen in years.

Uh, great defense?

I mean, 13-10, or 16-13 etc., that's Dilferesque!

How else do you describe the chain of events surrounding the end of this game? And this whole Tebow stretch for that matter, crazy stuff..

A lot of bad teams playing bad football. No divine intervention.

time for the Patriots to put an end to this streak

Good defense and clutch offensive drives?

Well obviously, I'm just saying it's pretty miraculous. No matter what the situation is they just win in the end. I didn't mean it quite so literally.

Last edited:
I can't understand it. Chicago has the ball with 2 minutes left and Denver had no timeouts. At worst, run 2 plays and take 1:30 off the clock. Punt the ball and leave 20 seconds for Denver to get in FG range from inside their own 20. I've seen it a MILLION times and this is nearly impossible for the other team. But somehow Marion Barber runs out of bounds and then Chicago magically leaves the sidelines open for Tebow. Prater hits a 59 yarder like its an XP. I just don't understand how this keeps happening week after week, regardless of who your opponent is or how good you play in the 4th quarter

With the way the Raiders are imploding, I can see the Broncos winning the division at 10-6.

They would get the Ravens at home.

With the way Flacco lays eggs, and Mile High being such an advantage, I could see the Tebows winning that game. Maybe the Jets would beat the Texans.

Broncos @ Pats Divisional round :rocker:

Great and now Tebows gonna breakout as a passer next week :bricks:

Whatever the Darkside will get Tebow next week...

patriotsempire.jpg

It is crazy tho..

I can't understand it. Chicago has the ball with 2 minutes left and Denver had no timeouts. At worst, run 2 plays and take 1:30 off the clock. Punt the ball and leave 20 seconds for Denver to get in FG range from inside their own 20. I've seen it a MILLION times and this is nearly impossible for the other team. But somehow Marion Barber runs out of bounds and then Chicago magically leaves the sidelines open for Tebow. Prater hits a 59 yarder like its an XP. I just don't understand how this keeps happening week after week, regardless of who your opponent is or how good you play in the 4th quarter

My point exactly, this stuff just doesn't happen for every other team, especially not several weeks in a row. It's unbelievable.

This Tebow, is mind boggling...

Bet let's be real, this Bronco D is for real...

If the devine was dumb enough to intervine in a football game while the rest of the world goes to hell... then they wouldn't be devine in the first place. This team, with the best home field advantage this game ever had also had a pretty good streak under McDaniels...

ive never seen any other team have SOOO many last minute 4th quarter/OT wins...its crazy

you look at tebow and this offense and they shouldnt be winning. but somehow they do

although, its also something to mention they arent playing good teams.

if tebow beats the pats next week...we are going to have issues

They might put up 56 points on us

....I'm only 10% joking

The easy way to beat the Broncos is to not beat yourself. The Broncos aren't instigators, they're capitalizers.

Last edited:
all you need is to be up on tebow by 20 going into the 4th quarter and have the ball other then that something strange will happen

All I know is that the next week on all the sports channels all they are going to be talking about is Brady/Tebow

And if the game is closer then 14 or 20 I am going to be living in fear

Devine intervention?

DEVINE_ANDY.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back