PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders: Too many people being inducted into the HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every old timer always says it was harder for him. I guarantee you can find documents from before the birth of Christ in which old men lament how the new generation is weak and soft.

The reason that old people are the ones making those assessments is because they're the only ones who witnessed both. Young people who don't listen to older people are fools.

As for the weak and soft part, I'd bet any amount that the young men and women who fought in WWII were stronger and tougher than the current version.

His son wasn’t gay. His girlfriend was the person that found him.

Even if he was gay it wouldn't mean that Dungy was at fault. The same would be true if he died from a drug overdose.

The saddest case of suicide that occurred near me was a young kid who stepped in from of a commuter train because his girlfriend had just broken up with him. I'm sure that his parents tried to let him know that it wasn't that serious and he'd soon find someone else.

As for the HOF, I'm not a fan at all, in any sport. Maybe if they had a basic set of criteria and went from there it might help take out the politics involved. Eli getting in would be a great example of what's wrong.

Too many wrong people maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back