PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders on Julian Edelman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman has been doing this since his rookie year when he filled in when West got hurt. We all saw this type of player when he was given the chance.

if it is edelman vs. brown then i'll take brown. brown is a superior talent.

but if it is

brady + edelman vs. big ben + brown then give me brady + edelman.

guys, it's never about the WR. it's always about the QB and WR's chemistry. edelman and welker were great for us because they had great chemistry with brady. they know each other so well. they run the correct routes. brady know where they are.

i'm sure if brady played with brown, brady would have a significant statistical jump. with all due respect to edelman, antonio brown is a top 2 WR in this league. dude is a special talent.

JE is slaying supermodels.....that's TOP FIVE

Pats have always relied on possession receivers for their offensive success. Brown, Branch, Welker and now Edelman. Players who catch a ton a balls in the 8-12 yard range and can move the sticks. When they are missing (Branch in 2006, Welker in 2009 playoff game, Edelman last year, the team really struggled to make crucial 3rd down conversions.) Having smart, quick players and the GOAT at QB makes it a tough team to stop.

You are right! I forgot. Still not ready to elevate Jules over Brown...but you moved the sticks.
Pretty amazing. And we might see Hogan in as DB sometime, he played more CB than WR in college. Except we've got too much CB depth ATM.

Pretty amazing. And we might see Hogan in as DB sometime, he played more CB than WR in college. Except we've got too much CB depth ATM.
Cyrus has done nothing but piss me off. I'd give Hogan a shot over him lol.

J.E. does it all! Clutch Go2Guy for Brady especially on 3rd & Whatever/Forever. He deserves all accolades for his hard work he puts in and going into areas that others would shy away from ( see Cam C.) for Big Hits and coming up with Big Gains moving chains. Kudos to Michael Irvin & D. Sanders for seeing Greatness for what it is unlike two faced jealous ex-player mediots* like m. faulk.

J.T. the Brick of Fox Sports radio named the Pats WRs "The Lollipop Guild" - which is amusing in an idiotic sort of way. They could win 4 more SBs and people would still say they have no ability.

Edelmans also banging Adriana Lima. WOW

Didn't know that...not bad

Sheppard_Impressed_Gif.gif

Jewels Incredelman ... his career highlight video is already a full length movie.

Two further hot takes on the Edelman / Patriots WR situation

This moronic one from Keyshawn Johnson:

Former Jets WR Keyshawn Johnson insults Patriots receivers with a ridiculous claim

And this surprisingly less moronic, if self congratulatory, one from Cris 'Fall Guy' Carter:

Cris Carter explains why the Patriots' receivers are way better than 'manure' | FOX Sports
I guess if there's one guy who knows a little about being unwanted it would be Keyshawn. He didn't retire because he was done with football. He retired because football was done with his story @ss. I guess there were no more players from his draft class to dominate (a.k.a. get humiliated on national tv by).

JE is a supernova. Meshawn, a Bic lighter.

Call me a Homer
Edelman > Brown

Do you mean Troy...or Antonio??
spock.gif

I'm kinda getting the Feeling that you meant Antonio, seein's how you prefaced the Statement by inviting us to call you a Homer...But it turns out that "Brown" is not a very rare last name
laughspin.gif
...So you might want to think about clarifying your Statement, Old Hoss...You know...considering all the DisLikes that it accrued!! :eek:

Do you mean Troy...or Antonio??
spock.gif

I'm kinda getting the Feeling that you meant Antonio, seein's how you prefaced the Statement by inviting us to call you a Homer...But it turns out that "Brown" is not a very rare last name
laughspin.gif
...So you might want to think about clarifying your Statement, Old Hoss...You know...considering all the DisLikes that it accrued!! :eek:

Call me a homer.

Troy Brown > Antonio Brown.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand