PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion is the enemy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to say this....but this makes me sick. Deion - you are officially the enemy now and I wish you and your team nothng but loss after loss.

"I told the guys I really appreciated their openness in welcoming me," Branch said. "It would be pretty easy for guys to go sideways and for people to put the wrong perceptions on me and why I'm here.

"I'm here to win a Super Bowl. Period. I'm not hear to see how many catches I'm going to get, or anything."

Holmgren sounds like he believes the Seahawks should be the ones thanking Branch -- not vice versa

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9663060

Enemy? Not so sure about that. The self professed " just another piece of the puzzle" is going to find out that with that big payday, comes alot of expectations to be the man. Branch is going to fall is Seattle. Period. Seattle choked last year. Theyre looking for a savior. The " piece of the puzzle" that they are lacking is not Branch.
The way he left the Pats was cheap. It was classless and amounted to little more than a temper tantrum. I say good riddance. A number one pick for him? Okey Dokey. Got a bridge in New York Id like to sell to Seattle too.
But... watching Branch leave in this way, I can say being a Pats fan for a little over 20 years, the way that Adam V left and where he went... that is someone that I could call the enemy. Branch was classless. Out for a buck, but not wanting the expectations. Good luck, Branch. Youre gonna need it.

Last edited:
How can you ask for nearly 40 million and only want to be just "a piece of the puzzle"? Now he has to put up huge. I wish him well because the MAN DID HELP the Patriots win two Bowls but I have a feeling he's going to regret his move. If he doesn't do well he's going to get slammed by the media and fans in Seattle.

fgssand said:
I hate to say this....but this makes me sick. Deion - you are officially the enemy now and I wish you and your team nothng but loss after loss.

"I told the guys I really appreciated their openness in welcoming me," Branch said. "It would be pretty easy for guys to go sideways and for people to put the wrong perceptions on me and why I'm here.

"I'm here to win a Super Bowl. Period. I'm not hear to see how many catches I'm going to get, or anything."

Holmgren sounds like he believes the Seahawks should be the ones thanking Branch -- not vice versa

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9663060

Add me to the list of people that consider Branch an enemy. He has proven that he is selfish and always puts himself above the team. Brady made this guy, as a receiver and as a marketable icon, and he just turned his back on Brady after all that. And the blurb about he is "here to win a Super Bowl, is such total BS, he is in seattle to GET PAID!!!!! If he wanted to win the Super Bowl he would have stayed in New England. I don't care what happens to Branch as long he suffer lots and lots of disappointment.

Amen brother...Deion is thing of the past.

Anyone not on the Pats is the "enemy" aren't they?

jaychamp said:

No.

But you already know that, don't you?

jaychamp said:

That's my working definition. Like what BU*H said, "you are either with us or against us."

Last edited:
jaychamp said:
amen... you're a pat, or you aren't... if you aren't, (Meion) blow an ACL... i couldnt give a rats ass less; in fact, i hope you do... we are here for one reason, to win a superbowl... if you are in the way, get hit by a bus, and help us to our 4th world championship... i still wanna see rodney knock that little pr!ck out cold!

Last edited:
So one of you smart types explain what Deion said that was so sickening? I don't know why everyone is taking this so personally that they completely lose perspective.

He's not on the Patriots so I don't root for him anymore but I don't wish him ill. Calling himself a 'piece of the puzzle' is the only acceptable thing for him to say. Honestly, do you think it would be even remotely smart for him to say "I'm here to replace someone in the starting lineup and be a number one guy, catch a lot of balls and single-handedly deliver a super bowl victory to Seattle now that I got my big payday."?

Deion who?

Oh, you mean Deion " I live in Washington State" Branch. Guy has not had a Patriot uni on since January.

Hopefully by week 4 people will stop making threads about Seattles receivers.

All these players when they change teams...it's oh so Sesame Street. Like a new girlfriend...Deion is the scorned girlfriend ... his true colors will show by midseason when the WR's over there pick factions like a cheerleader squad.

fgssand said:
"I'm here to win a Super Bowl. Period.

BULLSH*T Deion!!! You are there to earn $39 million. Period.

This quote pisses me right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back