PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Sunday Yet??????????????????????????????????

Yes, yes, and yes. Not exactly a blow out though, but Pats lead early and never look back.

That's certainly the way they do it. Well, one of two things is going to happen:

a). It happens the way that you're saying and I'll know the Steelers just aren't there yet (barring any controversy).

b). The reverse happens and I can start to believe you guys no longer have our number.

I have alcohol for both occasions :D

Big statement game for both teams IMO. The Steelers need to prove they can compete and actually have a shot at the AFC title game. For the Pats, they need to prove these last 2 games were flukes and that they don't completely succum to any form of pressure.
Oh, but wait! You forgot to include what it means for the Dolphins . . .

Hey Jimmy, Hows that CRACK working for you!

:D :bricks:

Is it Sunday Yet??????????????????????????????????

Why yes it is little warden ***........Its the big day you and little Jimmy Crackwhore have been waiting for..............Now sit in the corner clinging to each other crying and try not to touch each others pee pees................:singing:

Good game by the Pats. Great offensive adjustments in the second half to go to the quick dink and dunk stuff. A Smith learned a lesson. Congrats. You won the battle but the war is not over.

Good game by the Pats. Great offensive adjustments in the second half to go to the quick dink and dunk stuff. A Smith learned a lesson. Congrats. You won the battle but the war is not over.

Yes it is. The Steelers won't make it to the AFC title game. After tonight, I don't think they want to.

Showing up after a big loss is the sign of a good fan.

Good game.

This is where Cracky tells all of us how difficult it is for a team to beat another team twice in a season.

BUT, he'll be referring to the Colts vs the Patriots in the AFCCG, not the Steelers.

Great prediction by the way; the douchebags at ESPN will be asking what come Monday?

My guess is "How the **** did the Stoolers end up 9-3 going into that game yesterday."

We've really enjoyed having you here Cracky, you fountain of football knowledge; yeah, the Patriots went to the "dink and dunk stuff", they got tired of all the long bombs thrown vs your pathetic secondary. High school teams don't bite on that lateral back to the QB who throws a long bomb TD, but BOTH of your safeties did, WOW.

Last edited:
Good for you to show up, JCC. It does make some difference after all your posts over the last few weeks. As far as the war, it will definitely be continued, but probably not this year.

the sleelers suck.your team has no chance to get to the afccg.:rolleyes:

And Fitsy sends the Steelers girlz a big GFY!!!

Last edited:
This is where Cracky tells all of us how difficult it is for a team to beat another team twice in a season.

BUT, he'll be referring to the Colts vs the Patriots in the AFCCG, not the Steelers.

Great prediction by the way; the douchebags at ESPN will be asking what come Monday?

My guess is "How the **** did the Stoolers end up 9-3 going into that game yesterday."

We've really enjoyed having you here Cracky, you fountain of football knowledge; yeah, the Patriots went to the "dink and dunk stuff", they got tired of all the long bombs thrown vs your pathetic secondary. High school teams don't bite on that lateral back to the QB who throws a long bomb TD, but BOTH of your safeties did, WOW.

Way to be graceful

And Fitsy sends the Steelers girlz a big GFY!!!

Does that girl in the yellow shirt play the Defensive line for the Steelers?,Maybe on the practice squad?

She is a female Vince Wilfork

Last edited:
Now who was it that started a thread about a certain team from the North East being Punks? Hmm. Well, I guess we now KNOW who the REAL PUNKS are don't we Jimmy crack whore.

Congratulations Pats Fans *&^%$!!!

*sigh*

That's all I can muster right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe