PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao or what ?are you getting upset again honey?it must be that time of the month again lol.

Actually I was being serious. Foul language doesn't bother me in the least, but I have been warned for doing less than you. Do you want to get banned for something stupid?

Last edited:
Actually I was being serious. Fowl language doesn't bother me in the least, but I have been warned for doing less than you. Do you want to get banned for something stupid?

You might think of learning the language you're posting in.

You might think of learning the language you're posting in.

I knew something about that sentence didn't look right. Listen PWP, I work 40 hours a week, commute 45 miles one way and go to school 3/4 time. It's Friday and it was a long week. Can I get a pass on the spelling error? Thanks.

I knew something about that sentence didn't look right. Listen PWP, I work 40 hours a week, commute 45 miles one way and go to school 3/4 time. It's Friday and it was a long week. Can I get a pass on the spelling error? Thanks.

Maybe the school thing isn't working for you?

Maybe the school thing isn't working for you?

You need not worry about that bud. 4.0 GPA this semester. Am I to guess that you never made a spelling error in your whole life? I'm actually suprised that you would persue an argument as weak as this. I'd call it stupid but then here's my dumb A $$ replying to you.

BTW - I take back the head in the sand thing. I'm sure it didn't bother you but it was unecessary on my part. I'm just tired and cranky.

Last edited:
You need not worry about that bud. 4.0 GPA this semester. Am I to guess that you never made a spelling error in your whole life? I'm actually suprised that you would persue an argument as weak as this. I'd call it stupid but then here's my dumb A $$ replying to you.

BTW - I take back the head in the sand thing. I'm sure it didn't bother you but it was unecessary on my part. I'm just tired and cranky.
If you want to brag about a 4.0 GPA, I guess spelling isn't included.

Dude, you still haven't figured out where a period goes in a sentence. You have no room man/girl, no room!
dude ive been working all week 40 hours plus a 45 minute commute each way bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

If you want to brag about a 4.0 GPA, I guess spelling isn't included.

It's a forum. Does it really matter? I believe the unwritten rule in forums is mocking someone for mispelling is lame. I'm sure that for the most part my spelling has been accurate. Like I said, I'm extremely tired. Take from it what you want.

FACT: my GPA IS 4.0.
Just because some ****less patriots fan on a forum picked apart mistakes in my reply means absolutely nothing. Now tell me, am I right?

Yes. I am right.

BTW-you may find more spelling mistakes in my posts from time to time. Sorry.

dude ive been working all week 40 hours plus a 45 minute commute each way bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Actually, I'll bet P-Prides Mom takes her out to dinner when she brings home a "C" or maybe even a "D+."

Someday, young lady you ARE going to have to work 40 hours and commute. I know the Boston commute and it's not much fun either.

It's a forum. Does it really matter? I believe the unwritten rule in forums is mocking someone for mispelling is lame. I'm sure that for the most part my spelling has been accurate. Like I said, I'm extremely tired. Take from it what you want.

FACT: my GPA IS 4.0.
Just because some ****less patriots fan on a forum picked apart mistakes in my reply means absolutely nothing. Now tell me, am I right?

Yes. I am right.
Are you just a little insecure? Relax, I could really care less about your spelling or your GPA, but maybe, your insecurities come from a certain date with doom that your Steelers have on Sunday @ 4:15.:D

Are you just a little insecure? Relax, I could really care less about your spelling or your GPA,

not insecure: T-I-R-E-D. I'll tell you what, if you could see me try to type you'd really laugh. I'm struggling. I still have to drive home.

but maybe, your insecurities come from a certain date with doom that your Steelers have on Sunday @ 4:15.:D

Like to believe that wouldn't you. I suppose you feel this will be a blow out? Have all the confidence in the world?
I think it'll be a game and I pray the Steelers win it. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
not insecure: T-I-R-E-D. I'll tell you what, if you could see me try to type you'd really laugh. I'm struggling. I still have to drive home.

Like to believe that wouldn't you. I suppose you feel this will be a blow out? Have all the confidence in the world?
I think it'll be a game and I pray the Steelers win it. That's all I'm saying.

Yes, yes, and yes. Not exactly a blow out though, but Pats lead early and never look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes