PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 12 Training Camp Thread - Tuesday August 10th

The one where he caught the ball, turned back in, ran away from the first defender and nearly passed the second one, but enough so for a first down?

If Jonnu Smith made that same play, you'd be happy.
Yes, his only catch. He really had to fight those LB’s off with that crossing route. He’s just extremely slow.

Harry's garbage. Why is there even a discussion about this?

Yes, his only catch. He really had to fight those LB’s off with that crossing route. He’s just extremely slow.
Jones should have thrown that to LaCosse for more yards - another checkdown.

But we must be watching different films. The one I saw was Harry making a nice move and almost breaking for a good gain, but still getting the first down. Didn't look slow to me.

Harry's garbage. Why is there even a discussion about this?
Because Bill Belichick drafted him in the first round and he’s still on the team.

Because Bill Belichick drafted him in the first round and he’s still on the team.
Sure, but neither of those things alters the player's NFL abilities one iota.

Sure, but neither of those things alters the player's NFL abilities one iota.
It does if you’re watching the player through the lens of a BB fan first and foremost as opposed to the lens of a Patriots fan.

It does if you’re watching the player through the lens of a BB fan first and foremost as opposed to the lens of a Patriots fan.
But, at this point, posters pimping N'Keal Harry for anything more but "ehh... it's just a couple of weeks, might as well hope for a miracle" should probably be considered to have a mental illness, and be required to go to a psychiatrist for evaluation before they can return here.

Im going on record here
Wilkerson over Harry
Or somebody better than both...Wilkerson drops too many passes...

Nordin over Folk
He has to hit Everything < 50 yards, including All of his XPs in order to convince me to make the switch.

Taylor over Bolden
That's a distinct possibility..

AsiAsi over Lacosse.
That should already be a given.

Joejuans fate lies on if Gilmore is on the roster or not.
SloJuan's almost on the 53 already, by default, because our depth sucks even with Gilmore...Jalen Mills & Mike Jackson sucked even worse than he did last night.

I can’t evaluate the 3rd string o line it looked ugly.
Cachoo & Sherman looked OK enough on the right side...Herron & Redmond on the left side however...

Stidham is going to be traded.
He doesn’t have value to this team.
If both Cam & Mac are healthy and not completely sucking, then this remains a possibility...But remember he's still injured and would likely need to demonstrate that he's good to go before a worthwhile trade can be made...

From what I saw there is a spot on the team for Bowser not for Bill Murray.
There are DEs on the street right now who are better than Bower; and there should be even more of them available on Cut-Down Day.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back