PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 10 Training Camp Thread - Sunday August 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Stidham this has to be like watching the woman you were planning to marry flirt with someone who you know is better than you.
Then he starts to round the bases.
I would say Jones is sliding into third.
Cam is the ex bf who keeps saying he’s changed and he’s a better man now and has learned from his mistakes and things will be like they were in the past.
Yes Belichick is the girl of all their affections.

Full pads today BTW

Last edited:
It's silly to hyper focus on practice stats on the QBs.

1. Going against the elite starting secondary is way different than throwing and beating Ja'Juan Williams over and over.

2. Most practice throws haven't been live speed with pads, and throwing against no defense doesn't even matter, it's more for learning and acclimation of not only QBs but a lot of new receivers.

3. I think Mac is the most promising rookie QB in his class but in general it's real bad news if the Pats are starting their rookie QB, if so then raise the white flag and trade all our vets before week7 because starting Mac means this team won't contend this year.

Your number 3 is possible but trying to assume that is what will happen is folly. This team is the exact team a young QB can win with. Excellent defense, OL and TE's along with a very good stable of backs. He doesn't have to win games just not lose them. Move the chains, don't throw a ****load of picks and don't take back breaking sacks that lead to the loss of points.

Last edited:
So glad the #50 jersey will be gone on Thursday. I LOVE Belichick but HATE that tradition.

It's silly to hyper focus on practice stats on the QBs.

1. Going against the elite starting secondary is way different than throwing and beating Ja'Juan Williams over and over.

2. Most practice throws haven't been live speed with pads, and throwing against no defense doesn't even matter, it's more for learning and acclimation of not only QBs but a lot of new receivers.

3. I think Mac is the most promising rookie QB in his class but in general it's real bad news if the Pats are starting their rookie QB, if so then raise the white flag and trade all our vets before week7 because starting Mac means this team won't contend this year.

If Mac is starting and that signals the season is over, do you really think it would be beneficial for his development to surround with lesser quality leaders/players on and off the field? I’ve seen this type of post several times and can’t tell if it’s serious or not.

Will we keep Harry or he will he still demand a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes