PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Davante Adams to Raiders

Packers have alot of picks now wonder if the would take Agholor off our hands for a Third? They need WR's now. :)

I guess Josh recognizes the value of a top WR

Should we have given a first, a second and $28.5M a year?

Is that really the "value"? I suppose the value (as Kirk) is whatever someone will pay.

Wow. Great pick up for the Raiders. A 1st and a 2nd this year for the best Wr in the league. Huge contract but to compete in the AFC West they need great players. That division is gonna be a bear to get out of. Chiefs all of a sudden aren’t guaranteed the division title.

Is that really the "value"? I suppose the value (as Kirk) is whatever someone will pay.
With Jones and Adams the Raiders just went from likely division bottom feeders to being in contention for the division and a playoff spot. Both the Chargers and Raiders have improved.

Adams, Waller and Jacobs.

Plus the ancillary guys that they already had.

For the best receiver in the game? Yes, a thousand times yes. Look around the league. Basically all the teams who went deep into the playoffs last year had stud WRs. That’s the league today. The pay scale is changing dramatically. Teams are pushing salary into 2023 and 2024 all around the league. Value is great when it is lined up next great players. Value lined up next to value is mediocrity.

Raiders are making all the right moves. I saw Adams going to the Raiders a week ago. Definitely a great choice.

Wow. Great pick up for the Raiders. A 1st and a 2nd this year for the best Wr in the league. Huge contract but to compete in the AFC West they need great players. That division is gonna be a bear to get out of. Chiefs all of a sudden aren’t guaranteed the division title.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back